Terms and Conditions of Sales
THIS TERM AND CONDITIONS OF SALE ("Legal document") EXPLAINS YOUR ("Purchaser") RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS AS USER OF ANY SERVICE L2SUBLIMITY PROVIDES (hereinafter referred to as "Services") AND IN RELATION TO THE STORE ("Store"). PLEASE READ IT CAREFULY.
MAKING USE OF THE STORE WILL CONSTITUTE ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ABIDE BY THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THE STORE.
These Terms and Conditions of sale apply to addition of data credit (herinafter: credit) to your nPlay® account. They also apply after the sale. nPlay® is an online service offered by L2Sublimity.
B. Rights of the Purchaser
1. nPlay® and all of its solutions are protected by law. The copyright, patent rights, trademark rights and all other rights belong exclusively to nPlay®. nPlay® is the only holder of these rights.
2. The Purchaser is only entitled to use the nPlay® software on his own hardware for his own purposes. It is not allowed for the Purchaser to resell or rent out the credit on his nPlay® account.
C. Prices and Terms of Payment
1. This credit will only be added to the nPlay® account after the payment has been cleared via our payment provider(s).
2. The Purchaser has the right to ask for a new item within 7 days after purchase, if he did not consume, break or decrease the economic value of the item. If the item has been changed such that we cannot perform an, from an economic point of view, equivalent exchange - the refund is not possible. This is to protect the continuation of our services and make investments and/or further expansion possible.
D. Fraudulent payments
1. If the Purchaser recalls a transaction without a valid argument, he will be permanently blocked from L2Sublimity and any (future) solutions.
2. We do not tolerate any abuse of the store. If we think that the credit is funded trough fraudulent payments, the Purchaser will be blocked immediately. We will then start our investigation process. If investigation has shown a payment to be of high-risk – the payment shall be refunded. L2Sublimity holds the right to keep your account(s) blocked.
The Purchaser is allowed to contact the authorized organisations in his country when there occurs a dispute about the payment.
Additional Terms and Conditions;
When you use G2A Pay services provided by G2A.COM Limited (hereinafter referred to as the "G2A Pay services provider") to make a purchase on our website, responsibility over your purchase will first be transferred to G2A.COM Limited before it is delivered to you. G2A Pay services provider assumes primary responsibility, with our assistance, for payment and payment related customer support. The terms between G2A Pay services provider and customers who utilize services of G2A Pay are governed by separate agreements and are not subject to the Terms on this website.
We and/or entities that sell products on our website by using G2A Pay services are primarily responsible for warranty, maintenance, technical or product support services for those Products. We and/or entities that sell products on our website are primarily responsible to users for any liabilities related to fulfillment of orders, and EULAs entered into by the End-User Customer. G2A Pay services provider is primarily responsible for facilitating your payment.
You are responsible for any fees, taxes or other costs associated with the purchase and delivery of your items resulting from charges imposed by your relationship with payment services providers or the duties and taxes imposed by your local customs officials or other regulatory body.
For customer service inquiries or disputes, You may contact us by email at [email protected]
Questions related to payments made through G2A Pay services provider payment should be addressed to [email protected].
Where possible, we will work with You and/or any user selling on our website, to resolve any disputes arising from your purchase.