• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
iPoDDyFROMPAKISTAN

EAZY ANTHARAS

1- i didn't ask anyone for money, i don't know why are u saying ask opal for 300 euros (i don't even know if u are saying that to me)

2- yday we had 54-55 player at max activity and we fought 3 sides, today u had 85 at max activity vs our 50 and alliance i don't know 3 pts maube? i think they quit already

3- i don't need to ask mats for sets or any shit , we got 3/3 epics yday 

1 hour ago, iPoDDyFROMPAKISTAN said:

stop fucking crying you trash br

when you had yday 7 pts at qa and we had 3 pts we didnt said anything we just said gf and thats it, now you cry when we have everything on our prime time

suck a dick favela scrub 

what you said u had 3 pts in qa? xDDDDDDDDDDDD

7 minutos atrás, Starq disse:

why do u keep postin that screenshot of our 10 pt like it's somethin to be ashamed of ?

We didn't bitch bout numbers at both tezza's and last aq did we ?

Where does not tezza is QA we had 10 party?
At most we put 50-60 player when it is in our schedule already you are 10 parts almost the 2x of our schedule, it is not crying you just pick up in the schedule of the Brazilian is recruit to begin to zerg it started from the first queen ant that lost.

Typical of you lose the first boss is nor wait the rest to start recruiting you are pathetic!

17 minutes ago, FakeStyle said:

Where does not tezza is QA we had 10 party?
At most we put 50-60 player when it is in our schedule already you are 10 parts almost the 2x of our schedule, it is not crying you just pick up in the schedule of the Brazilian is recruit to begin to zerg it started from the first queen ant that lost.

Typical of you lose the first boss is nor wait the rest to start recruiting you are pathetic!

Adrenaline doesn't lie .