Welcome to L2Sublimity

Welcome to the L2Sublimity forum. Register now to gain access to all of our unique features. Once registered and logged in, the accounts you will create will be linked to your forum account - allowing you to manage your game accounts easily. Next to that - you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
supercali

FakeTaxi is now recruiting

Initially an 8 member clan, FakeTaxi was founded to bring together a handful of people who've known each for the better part of 14 years. We have grown into an alliance with the aid of great clans like ShadowAngels and DotIsHot and we have decided that it is time to expand our community and welcome a number of new members. 

What you need to know:

• This alliance is mainly for active players who can speak English.
  • FakeTaxi is an international clan whose members are mainly in North America and UK with a few members from other regions. 
  • We are a casual, friendly clan who is competitive when needed. 
  • You are expected to use TeamSpeak/Discord.
  • You are expected to make an effort and show up at raids and mass pvp.

Most of our members have invite privileges so look for the yellow taxi tab and shoot a whisper.

See you around!

What numbers do you have at this point? I would hope you will no longer be helping Alliance in pvps and make a new side.

We helped alliance just so we can have some decent mass pvp and not be stomped at once from all sides , we were trying just to have some fun.

5 hours ago, Noiz said:

What numbers do you have at this point? I would hope you will no longer be helping Alliance in pvps and make a new side.

yes their 1 party out of clan ccing/aoeing and vice versa was 10/10 help. rofl.

3 hours ago, YeahThePro said:

yes their 1 party out of clan ccing/aoeing and vice versa was 10/10 help. rofl.

We only helped those tards on Core and QA. Nobody wants to play with Ytp in his side because of reasons. The only reason we kinda helped them was 'cause of the guy leading them(ofc wasn't yeahthepedophile). I don't think it's gonna happen again no matter the numbers.

1 hour ago, Sinothor said:

We only helped those tards on Core and QA. Nobody wants to play with Ytp in his side because of reasons. The only reason we kinda helped them was 'cause of the guy leading them(ofc wasn't yeahthepedophile). I don't think it's gonna happen again no matter the numbers.

lol some nonfactor from nonfactor side talking ? i can't hear you down there.

1 hour ago, Sinothor said:

HAHAHAHA

Well said mate!