• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Winterfressh

Mana potion and SS price

Hey there,

I probably won`t get any admin or mod to reply to this, because they did not do it in the other topic about the same issue, but I want to try and raise awareness about it anyway.

So the mana and SS prices are insanely high compared to things like S grade armor / weapon / jewelry. I spent more money on BSSC than on the actual full S grade set which is ridiculous.

I get it, you want adena to be worth a lot, but all you are generating here is frustration. I`m in full S grade, I have decent amount of money and full custom soon and yet I turn off BSSS if I cast any non damage spell (heal) lol. It is insane. BAD DESIGN

What`s the point of the low adena environment anyway? You could balance adena, no matter how much mobs drop. If you increase adena drop 100x and all the prices too, it will be almost (!) the same environment. It just feels better to look at your inventory and see 1kkk and not 100k. BAD DESIGN again. Did you ever study game design? Cuz it sure does not feel like it @OpalSnow

Don`t frustrate us with incredibly high prices for consumables, what is the point? It`s not like we CAN`T afford them, it only generates a bad feeling in people. It`s game design theory and psychology. If you go out and farm in Varka, you get phoenix stuff it`s great, but in terms of adena you have 0 net gain. It feels so pointless and bad.

At least explain why can`t you make SS infinite and mana pots cost 20 adena like cp pots? Make use of the adena gain in crafting custom armor, let`s say it costs X adena and the mats, so in the end I still spend the exact same amount, I`m just not frustrated by the consumables, but I feel good because I saved up money for an actual ACHIEVEMENT and PERMANENT ITEM. I don`t throw my money out of the window, but I gain POWER in PVP.

I know nobody is going to read it and people will say "stop bitching", cuz they are ignorant.

I have to agree, the prices are too high. Every time I run out of consumables, the money I just made leveling/farming is spent for almost 60-80% on consumables., leaving little to save up for items. 

I just reached 68 and bought an AM Acu, but have to return multiple times per hour (buff round) to fill up on consumables. 

The mana potion's MP gain should either be increased or the price decreased, because now it's just plain annoying to go back to town every time you run out of mana or ss/bss.

1 hour ago, Winterfressh said:

Hey there,

I probably won`t get any admin or mod to reply to this, because they did not do it in the other topic about the same issue, but I want to try and raise awareness about it anyway.

So the mana and SS prices are insanely high compared to things like S grade armor / weapon / jewelry. I spent more money on BSSC than on the actual full S grade set which is ridiculous.

I get it, you want adena to be worth a lot, but all you are generating here is frustration. I`m in full S grade, I have decent amount of money and full custom soon and yet I turn off BSSS if I cast any non damage spell (heal) lol. It is insane. BAD DESIGN

What`s the point of the low adena environment anyway? You could balance adena, no matter how much mobs drop. If you increase adena drop 100x and all the prices too, it will be almost (!) the same environment. It just feels better to look at your inventory and see 1kkk and not 100k. BAD DESIGN again. Did you ever study game design? Cuz it sure does not feel like it @OpalSnow

Don`t frustrate us with incredibly high prices for consumables, what is the point? It`s not like we CAN`T afford them, it only generates a bad feeling in people. It`s game design theory and psychology. If you go out and farm in Varka, you get phoenix stuff it`s great, but in terms of adena you have 0 net gain. It feels so pointless and bad.

At least explain why can`t you make SS infinite and mana pots cost 20 adena like cp pots? Make use of the adena gain in crafting custom armor, let`s say it costs X adena and the mats, so in the end I still spend the exact same amount, I`m just not frustrated by the consumables, but I feel good because I saved up money for an actual ACHIEVEMENT and PERMANENT ITEM. I don`t throw my money out of the window, but I gain POWER in PVP.

I know nobody is going to read it and people will say "stop bitching", cuz they are ignorant.

JUST FUKING +1

Totally agree, only farming to gather adena and spend it in more mana and blessed spiritshot and that without speaking if you get caught. Not there economy that survives that in the end you only go through experience without being able to advance in anything you are stuck in the items nor talk about being able to go to the areas where you get more adena or items. You must ride with backpacks for buff level and other things. Or raise the adena drop or lower the price to the items. Otherwise people will end up coming from the server because the lightness is impossible.

22 minutes ago, bogdy43ver said:

Why the hell admin does not reply on this ?...

Becaouse he knows the srv will be empty in few days, so it's not make sense change it anymore

Buying BSS/SS on this server feels like spending all my money for drugs ...

Edit:

• Trying to lower the cost of Blessed Spiritshots. The reason why it is so high is that mages are great farmers - therefore - to keep the economy healthy the prices of Blessed Spiritshots were kept at a high. I will look into it and perhaps be able to lower it but as of yet, I cannot make promises.

Seriously? Check the S grade spiritshot price !!!

Edited by LaFortune

1 hour ago, LickNz said:

if you guys would read the announcements, they did address SS price...... learn to read

Wow you should learn to read son, because this topic was created much earlier then the actual announcement.

41 minutes ago, Winterfressh said:

Wow you should learn to read son, because this topic was created much earlier then the actual announcement.

it was for the person saying "why doesnt the admin reply to this"  but good lookin out son!

3 minutes ago, LickNz said:

it was for the person saying "why doesnt the admin reply to this"  but good lookin out son!

No you weren't pal. There is absolutely no quote in your post, therefore you replied for the topic as a whole.

3 minutes ago, Winterfressh said:

No you weren't pal. There is absolutely no quote in your post, therefore you replied for the topic as a whole.

Well thank you for your observation, but I believe I would know what i meant, not saying you should be a mind reader. It was my mistake bud!

@OpalSnow You just said the mage are the best class to farm but what about titans? they make like 5-10kk adena/hour i saw many titans farming in MOS , FOg lower and i can say today i spoke with one guy who said that he make like 5-7kk adena/Hour and you tell us Spirit shot are expensive becouse of mage OP FARM.

Can i ask you @OpalSnow why Soulshots are not expensive too? since they make like 5kk adena/ hour i think thye should be like 200 adean each they make like 3-5 times more adena then mages.