• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Montajndju

When we will know who won the price for refer?

1 minuto atrás, Montajndju disse:

"+14 S-Grade weapons of choice with a Special Ability of choice"

- When u click on the refer event there says " the winner will be announced on 9th of june " !

Just now, MuufinoGG said:

- When u click on the refer event there says " the winner will be announced on 9th of june " !

thx, I dont know how I missed that. 

59 minutos atrás, THUG disse:

I am sorry you feel that way. Get on discord, gms is way, way more active there. they respond to people pretty often too.

- soo they have a forum for nothing? lel , they should be active on freaking game server were bots are all over the place lel.

2 hours ago, MuufinoGG said:

- soo they have a forum for nothing? lel , they should be active on freaking game server were bots are all over the place lel.

Don't worry they are active on forum. Any question I had was answered so far. Every bot I reported is jailed.

8 minutes ago, Burst said:

We are trying to be active as much as we can but we have real life obligations also. I hope you understand. 

I just spoke with drdoom...

Yesterday you said " I already jailed him, thanks for the report. "

Sounds like he don't know nothing about any jail time.

I take back what I said in my previous post.

Just now, Montajndju said:

I just spoke with drdoom...

Yesterday you said " I already jailed him, thanks for the report. "

Sounds like he don't know nothing about any jail time.

I take back what I said in my previous post.

I jailed him for 6 hours since it was the first time i caught him.

Soo , u might have a real life thats not even a discussion lol , i fight profisionally , i work and i have a family and responsabilities aswell burst when u argue you can't take your real life towards " Online references " lol  because i have one , but it has come to a point where i send pms , where i report in game , we're i freaking do " anything at my reach " to report botters and exploiters and i get no reply's , i wonder why isnt it? , put your skin on my side for a minute and at least try to understand ! , hollyshit just try to set your foot in PI or varka for 3-4 hours and you will ban or jail many people , but whatever , you said back then " community will take a huge part on reporting " soo i do my job but you dont do yours , im pissed off because i wanna farm and i cant because there is bitches around all day long farming a ksing mobs i pk them and they come back and do the samething and if i PK them i die by a real player and drop my items lel , funny .