Welcome to L2Sublimity

Welcome to the L2Sublimity forum. Register now to gain access to all of our unique features. Once registered and logged in, the accounts you will create will be linked to your forum account - allowing you to manage your game accounts easily. Next to that - you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
YeahThePro

2 things about your features

121 posts in this topic

that the frintezza i won? you lose with more numbers and 2x more cc, keep cryin our 2 wls to you is 20. the reason you never won anything is because

1. you suck at leading

2. your a trash MA

3. you bring so much CC that your 1-2 dmg pts cannot kill shit, then cry like a bitch other people got ton of cc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

quit messing with other lives,the fact that you re a loser doesnt mean everyone else is the same piece of shit that you are. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you think other people bring ton of CC, but they don't, you bring so much CC and so little damage dealers that 1-2 warlords can CC all your damage. you're garb get over it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

just like you do with your mental issues, telling people they have the issues you have yourself, you claim people abuse CC because YOU abuse CC. 

also you deleted that barakiel video where you attempted to pick targets, faggot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yesgap : you suck im best ma

random guy:  look this video it takes like forever for you to pick a single target

yesgap : i deleted the video,now im the best

random guy: lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, PrincessHush said:

that the frintezza i won? you lose with more numbers and 2x more cc, keep cryin our 2 wls to you is 20. the reason you never won anything is because

1. you suck at leading

2. your a trash MA

3. you bring so much CC that your 1-2 dmg pts cannot kill shit, then cry like a bitch other people got ton of cc.

 

no that's the fight at the custom RB that you lost with x2 our cc

 

the only trash mas are the ones in ur clan. reason why u lost this fight with x2 our cc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, PrincessHush said:

just like you do with your mental issues, telling people they have the issues you have yourself, you claim people abuse CC because YOU abuse CC. 

also you deleted that barakiel video where you attempted to pick targets, faggot

 

pretty sure i never deleted a video. maybe u mean a video from 2011 where i had 2-3 fps with that shitty pc after being on for a few hours ? kek. Judge my videos from summer 2015 and after. That's when i got my new pc. 

 

me MA = enemy bps go crazy about how fast shit is going down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BraveHeart said:

 

 

OMG YTP DELETED VIDEO *MAKES 10 POSTS ABOUT IT*. 

 

1 min later: oh wtf it was there.

 

mental disorders quantity: lost count

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, YeahThePro said:

 

pretty sure i never deleted a video. maybe u mean a video from 2011 where i had 2-3 fps with that shitty pc after being on for a few hours ? kek. Judge my videos from summer 2015 and after. That's when i got my new pc. 

 

me MA = enemy bps go crazy about how fast shit is going down.

add this fps excuse on the list someone 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2009= hidden gm heal storm
2009= a grade vs a grade outgeared
2009= elixirs
2009= i cant do nothing on c6, c4 u lose
2009= lag
2011= no nobl
2011= core offline
2011= thug corrupt epics
2011= cheshire doesnt die
2011= core offline
2012= lucky crits
2012= core offline
2013= teamspeak ddos
2013= abuse bd
2013= augment in 9v9????
2014= hill advantage
2014= 9v27 lol
2015= shift dont work
2015= forgot to rr router
2015= bad angles
2015= i had no cc party online
2015= nerfed warlords
2015= only 2 sets in my clan
2015= ur entire clan had custom sets
2015= dagger 300 damage
2016= i didnt zerg, my crest was 2big
2016= gutline party
2016= destiny mage party
2016= botted gear
2017= pi mobs lethal
2017= flag issue can't war back

2017= fps lag NEW ONE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BraveHeart said:

add this fps excuse on the list someone 

 

i think your bps know why u lose to me. they went crazy on that valakas on l2 aden

 

hope u guys will play here. i will stress ur healers to panic attack levels. wait for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

leaving this here. enough spamming the same shit to the same idiots.

 

easiest group ive shit on in my life is nevergetup

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this