• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
THUG

machinegun team

Going to make a group and go ham to win the server, much like last time in 2014. toyFactory tag once again, a clan topic will be created later as well. I'll have a lot of old school fools playing with me for this one so I will not be recruiting no new members, sorry to everybody who thought otherwise and thank you for your interest. 

With being the best come confidence and arrogance. This is an interlude forum and you trying to talk shit to people for playing interlude. Stupid motherfucker, your iq the same with that of a brick.

On 30/03/2017 at 10:03 PM, DragonHuntersNaia said:

Pretty arrogant to close recruitment not that your clan is a factor of any kind, I don't see any real accomplishments. You played ez pz interlude+ servers for the last 10y of your life, won some small time pvps. Thats day in day out on any real server.

Remember his post people, when his side loses i'm sure he will recruit any character that can move LOL. You a THUG BRO? 

stop tryin so hard

4 hours ago, DragonHuntersNaia said:

Coming from the moron with the must un original signature of some blurred out letters barely readable talking about your gay L2 clan. Lol I don't get what you're attempting to show the sig.. You had some cnversation with your butt buddy about your gay clan? Cool?

again, stop tryin so hard

1 hour ago, Zobination said:

Gl

2 minutes ago, THUG said:

Thanks @Zobination appreciated.

Holy fucking shit, an actual nice combo between two civilized people! 

..good luck, a lot of groups are appearing to come despite the lack of informations regarding features, gonna be fun!