Jump to content
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
PrincessHush

NOVEMBER IS HYPE MONTH

Recommended Posts

20 hours ago, PrincessHush said:

SUBLIMITY RETURNING, RONDA ROUSEY RETURNING, HUSH RETURNING, TF RETURNING, WORLD R.I.P

 

 

Don't get so excited, they meant 2116 not 2016.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Beezle said:

That's some deep shit bro

 

Absolutely! Gotta try everything. Christmas is coming and there's no decent English server to play (I don't speak cyka blyat).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Dargor said:

 

Absolutely! Gotta try everything. Christmas is coming and there's no decent English server to play (I don't speak cyka blyat).

Fuck me I'd give my anal virginity just to be able to speak russian XD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Beezle said:

Fuck me I'd give my anal virginity just to be able to speak russian XD

 

Duh! Whatever happened to your right to remain silent? What you said can and will be used against you after the server is opened. Feels bad man :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Dargor said:

 

Duh! Whatever happened to your right to remain silent? What you said can and will be used against you after the server is opened. Feels bad man :(

Damn I didn't think about the consequences of my actions. Feelsbadman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...