• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hunt

About the Gladi Nerf

let me see, triple sonic/buster/storm thats all you do in pvp.... yeah too hard

again test the class and then make a post

TEARS TEARS TEARS

there is no point to keep talking whit u when u have no idea what are u talking about

Idk, basically 3 gladis can provide mroe dps then an entire archer pt. What are we playing, c6? or GF / Hi 5.

I agree, but you mean that they deal more damage to different chars...what is good about it?

1 archer pt can deal good damage too, everyone picks different targets and there you go, "spread damage"... will you kill anyone? No, it's all about burst damage thats why you assist, glads don't do burst damage in mass pvp. They use AOE that deals 1k damage, 2k crit. 4 glads might do 6k constant damage if you count at least 2 of them crit, right?

So how you counter 6k damage?? With 2 bishops? Are you mentally retarded?

You need at least 3 bishops, if not 4. Major group heals(no prayer) = 1.5k x 3 = 4.5k. Counting with 3 balance lifes, some battle heal spams you should be fine. I'm not including here the 700 cp from each OL you have...

So, where was the problem about glads?

gladiator only dies 1v1 to a smart hawkeye or another gladiator. i dont see how they are bad for solo pvp. 

Indeed, this was before the nerf. I have no clue about now...

They were simply fine, and I'm a mage... I had no problems knowing that I couldn't kill them 1v1...

For example. U can make them have 30 k hp cp, but nerf their damage, and theyre probs more suited to mass pvp. Or, u make them hit like a truck, and nerf their hp cp. Thus making them more glass cannon, duelist style, not viable for mass.

Idk, basically 3 gladis can provide mroe dps then an entire archer pt. What are we playing, c6? or GF / Hi 5.

Pwn says the opposite, he must have noticed that people now have full gear and he goes glass cannon on mass pvp and he goes +4 con on solo pvp... So there you go how wrong you are.

did u read the patch notes? he decreased the cooldown on sonic dash, its only 15 seconds reuse from when your dash is over until u can dash again.. before it was atleast 35 seconds.. so now u can catch people atleast.

problem with glads is that u cannot ignore them but u cannot take them out instantly either

There you go, this might would fix everything, nerf hp/cp instead of damage.

The way you win against glads is by adding healers. They don't have instant damage either so, 3-4 bishops + cp heals in mass pvp does the trick.

did u read the patch notes? he decreased the cooldown on sonic dash, its only 15 seconds reuse from when your dash is over until u can dash again.. before it was atleast 35 seconds.. so now u can catch people atleast.

Well it was 1min cooldown, so it makes that before it was 45 seconds before you could dash again. I don't know now but people is saying it's still 1 min? You can catch people, doesnt mean you can kill them while running like archers do...

There you go, this might would fix everything, nerf hp/cp instead of damage.

The way you win against glads is by adding healers. They don't have instant damage either so, 3-4 bishops + cp heals in mass pvp does the trick.

ive found the key to winning vs glads prelude, no worries. if opal decreased their survivability and made them die in a few seconds then they would be what titans are supposed to be  (kill as many as u can before u die). by the looks of it (continuous cp boost for every other class) opal wants pvp to last longer or people not to get 1shot by a stacked archer group. how i see it, and im positive people have brought it up before, theres zero need of theorizing until we see how gladiator party plays out after these changes.

yes i did and was 35% only acording to opal

* Decreased the PvP damage bonus of Gladiators from +15% to +5%.

* The following classes received a slight CP boost:

+35% CP(of base CP) for all human, elven, and dark elven mage classes.

+20% CP(of base CP) for all human, elven and dark elven rogue classes.

+20% CP(of base CP) for Tyrants.

Others classes got +CP now so its harder for glad to kill someone else now. 10k cp 11k hp as bishop xD

ive found the key to winning vs glads prelude, no worries. if opal decreased their survivability and made them die in a few seconds then they would be what titans are supposed to be  (kill as many as u can before u die). by the looks of it (continuous cp boost for every other class) opal wants pvp to last longer or people not to get 1shot by a stacked archer group. how i see it, and im positive people have brought it up before, theres zero need of theorizing until we see how gladiator party plays out after these changes.

Well, increasing cp only makes a difference when the pvp starts. Yes we have more cp, but OL's can't heal it all or not even close to it. They couldn't full it all before, now its even harder.

My opinions about glads was they were fine. They were not even good if people use 3-4 bishops, just simply because they don't have instant kill potencial like archers/mages. When there is no instant kill potencial you just add bishops till it's fine.

gladiator only dies 1v1 to a smart hawkeye or another gladiator. i dont see how they are bad for solo pvp. 

are u retarded or smth? dash+hit+stun is smart?

how about the daggers running around like fucking hyenes? arent they op? u cant hit them, u cant kill them, u cant catch them; nerf pls

Hero glad "pwn" said he can't kill the best archers, but they couldn't kill him either so I guess it's fine.

1v1 glads are good lol. Mages can't kill them, daggers can't kill them... so I guess it should be fine now.

Glads were fine before, they are not OP in mass pvp. They deal 1k AOE damage and 2k crit.

I always beat glads 1v1 with my TH. On -NORMAL- servers. Shook got raped on his glad with epics by my dagger long time ago huehueuhe

I always beat glads 1v1 with my TH. On -NORMAL- servers. Shook got raped on his glad with epics by my dagger long time ago huehueuhe

Shook is a good example of a glad! You would never beat someone who knows how to play the class 1vs1 with your th no matter the server.

What exactly are people crying about unless you are utter shit at glad only class that can kill you is an HE and he will have to kite for a good one minute AND NEWS FLASH YOU DON'T HAVE TO CHASE HIM FOR 1 MINUTE )))))))))))))))

Or are people still crying about the 10% nerf that is barely noticeable if so I advice you to get a calculator and see how big the nerf is loool.

This update was nothing but a pat in the back so people would finally shut up about daggers and glads, both class's are still the same.

are u retarded or smth? dash+hit+stun is smart?

how about the daggers running around like fucking hyenes? arent they op? u cant hit them, u cant kill them, u cant catch them; nerf pls

your mother is a two dollar hoe who has rectal prolapse

Shook is a good example of a glad! You would never beat someone who knows how to play the class 1vs1 with your th no matter the server.

What exactly are people crying about unless you are utter shit at glad only class that can kill you is an HE and he will have to kite for a good one minute AND NEWS FLASH YOU DON'T HAVE TO CHASE HIM FOR 1 MINUTE )))))))))))))))

Or are people still crying about the 10% nerf that is barely noticeable if so I advice you to get a calculator and see how big the nerf is loool.

This update was nothing but a pat in the back so people would finally shut up about daggers and glads, both class's are still the same.

dagger on IC + shield beats glad if you time your bluff/trick/switch correctly. hue.

dagger on IC + shield beats glad if you time your bluff/trick/switch correctly. hue.

No it doesn't lol unless the glad is brain dead or you stun bluff him 2-3 times in a row or you lethal.

* Decreased the PvP damage bonus of Gladiators from +15% to +5%.

* The following classes received a slight CP boost:

+35% CP(of base CP) for all human, elven, and dark elven mage classes.

+20% CP(of base CP) for all human, elven and dark elven rogue classes.

+20% CP(of base CP) for Tyrants.

Others classes got +CP now so its harder for glad to kill someone else now. 10k cp 11k hp as bishop xD

Apart from the dmg nerf, which is fine, the cp boost on mage and rogue classes is an 'exaggeration'. Concerning the sonic move skill, it should have 15 secs reuse time anyway. Opal just boosted the already nerfed skill (from 45 to 30 sec) and pretty much deleted the class with the rest of the updates. No big deal, right guys? It's just a slight nerffff. Anyway, it's fine, back to right click & F1