• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
BraveHeart

server is crashed right after we killed valakas. Any admin online?

On 2/2/2020 at 2:31 AM, OpalSnow said:

How about how I'll port him to Giran and last-hit takes the necklace. Its 2020, people still pvp for epics?

Hey Opal,

Still waiting for any news bro! Don't do you dare to forget us.

Open a new server, do what you know best,  we need some L2 dose after the last time we played here, c'mon! Chop chop.

Imma work on it right now. The chop chop sure did the trick.

You know I love doing L2, but the timing has to be right. I'm lacking time right now. Our projects usually take months of preparations in advance. This time I wanted to double the prep time to ensure a smooth and high quality server. But again - time is currently not on my side.

On 2/7/2020 at 4:26 PM, OpalSnow said:

Imma work on it right now. The chop chop sure did the trick.

You know I love doing L2, but the timing has to be right. I'm lacking time right now. Our projects usually take months of preparations in advance. This time I wanted to double the prep time to ensure a smooth and high quality server. But again - time is currently not on my side.

For a smooth and high quality server, which you always do I have to admit, we need as well a smooth and high quality community in order to succeed.

Other than that, we believe in you and nowadays we play L2 only in your servers. Just, try to fulfil your project before I get married and have children. 

Spoil alert: I haven't found a wife yet, so you have enough time... that's  cuz I might have stressed you with the "chop chop" thing.    #notinahurry