Welcome to L2Sublimity

Welcome to the L2Sublimity forum. Register now to gain access to all of our unique features. Once registered and logged in, the accounts you will create will be linked to your forum account - allowing you to manage your game accounts easily. Next to that - you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Bioshaft

To OpalSnow

46 posts in this topic

Sorry guys, but ppl who play l2 are just stupid... U dont know what do u want, everyone think that they will enter and have everything in one day... server was the best but people dont know what they want they just dont want to play..

why's everyone assume they been playing loinger than everyone. everyones been playing l2 for years. you'll never be special no matter how much your mother tells you so.

On 23-12-2018 at 1:09 AM, PrincessHush said:

i'll get banned again for this post because i believe that some old players of whom i probably destroyed during their time of playing, are now admins here sadly, and will do anything to grab my attention, even after all this time.

that being said, our clan supported this server for years and we advertised it well, always 1000's on when we played. opal has never taken our suggestions, no matter what. always listens to the wrong people who have no idea how the game works (obviously we do we win everything) and even after ignoring all our hand outs to help him, we still play his server cause it's good. and after years of our support he's openly corrupted to other clans just so they can maybe win a pvp against us. see it how you want, people said they needed admins help to stand a chance vs us. and then opal continued to lie about it until he couldn't anymore, and just admitted it. in my opinion, he is not a nice person.

I would never ban you for such statements. If anything, it has been one of the best of posts I've seen you make. TF has already been a well-respected side on Sublimity and other servers and I have always been truly humbled by your presence as a side of people coming together to play my creation to then create memories together. Yes, what you have mentioned has indeed happened for the very same reason you've mentioned. I always act on what I believe is best for Sublimity. Some are from amongst the worst of decisions, some are decent, some are great. I do not expect everyone to like me nor am I here to say that I am a person to be liked. All I want is for Sublimity to be an unforgettable memory and experience for everyone - including me. Thanks for speaking up.

Happy days everyone. Wish the best for you and your families.

23 minutes ago, OpalSnow said:

I would never ban you for such statements. If anything, it has been one of the best of posts I've seen you make. TF has already been a well-respected side on Sublimity and other servers and I have always been truly humbled by your presence as a side of people coming together to play my creation to then create memories together. Yes, what you have mentioned has indeed happened for the very same reason you've mentioned. I always act on what I believe is best for Sublimity. Some are from amongst the worst of decisions, some are decent, some are great. I do not expect everyone to like me nor am I here to say that I am a person to be liked. All I want is for Sublimity to be an unforgettable memory and experience for everyone - including me. Thanks for speaking up.

u just had to give hush like 500 dollars as gift on paypal and u would have another nice server with donation:)

500 is 2-3 days good work. i'm the only leader left who doesn't want 20 bucks  to play a server. last time i spoke with opal before opening a server i told him to pay these broke ass russians money to play, never asked for anything myself. why should 1 person get money when you got 50-100 ppl in clan lol. yall are dumb as fuck playing with clans like this

Gracia Final was a best sublimity ever

without "BIG" updates we played there almost 6 months and noone cry

cuz it's a problem if Interlude
simply NOTHING to do and boooooooring

11 hours ago, OpalSnow said:

and just so you know im addressing you personally. I DONT THINK YOU'RE A NICE PERSON.

i tried so many years, and you know this, to help you get a huge population outside our community, you never agreed with me, never wanted to talk with me. and all i ever wanted was a successful server for you and us. for you to make money, and us to have competition. and you always listened to random idiots. til it was too late. i hope you realize now how wrong you were.

Dafuq Hush, how many posts did you make whole night? :D

Should i come to TheGame to carry you with my professional healz? uheuheuehuhe

waiting for gracia final / epilogue