Welcome to L2Sublimity

Welcome to the L2Sublimity forum. Register now to gain access to all of our unique features. Once registered and logged in, the accounts you will create will be linked to your forum account - allowing you to manage your game accounts easily. Next to that - you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Bioshaft

To OpalSnow

46 posts in this topic

Hey man, 

I just wanted to say I'm sorry the server didn't go as planned, if you decide to re-launch a new one sometime next year just know me and a lot of friends will come back.

Next time try to cater to the "randoms" not to organized groups those guys just want to rush and dominate for the first month and then leave.

Don't be scared of the "Java" looking features, automatic events, accessories, micro-transactions, etc.

I sure have great memories from Exile, and with Destiny I was able to reconnect with old friends and make new ones.

Thanks for the fun,

Merry Christmas.

Since long time ago this server needed a completely new look, some people argue that Opal commited the same mistakes from the past, but I prefer to say that he commited the same (old) features from the past instead, we already tasted all of what his servers offers, nothing new to experiment neither to look at, this includes new textures to armors/weapons, etc.

Before closing I recommend that you give it a last chance with phoenix armor update. If people won't come back then I'll rest my case.

as i told him myself on a private message, i will be here for the next project ,giving my best with my boys. I have bunch of people backing me up thank god and we will be here to support opal on his next project! Hopefully there will be more organized sides before the opening, i will even make my own for the next server. And whoever says i quitted on the first month, i ll tell you this. The server became a 2sided with 4 pts on my side and 6 on the enemies,i was asking cf to split so we keep playing on lower numbers,they reject and i peaced out. I left when the server was already dead cause people like hatorri and ytp quitted due losing sprees. I wasn't here to dominate no shit,i even skipped epics which means i didnt take the game seriously,i played it casually,even though we played a lot of hours some of us cause we were jobless ,i can tell you we played it casually. Hope everyone will come back and hopefully opal make the necessary changes on the project ,cause now he knows whats up. 

peace and Merry Christmas everybody ! 

also have a happy and a healthy new year

sincerely yours Braveheart

All Sublimity servers were focused for the big known clans. Never to small groups or solo players.

In this one I've found soooo hard to level, infinity farming (even with not so many features), focused on making the server "last long". But at the end, the big clans reached the end game almost like a 100x server.

Im not going to speak for anybody but myself, nowadays you got any game where you log and play.  Maybe a little of farming/looting but in less than an hour you have played a match.

Just check Twitch categories, Fornite, LOL, Dota 2, GTA Online, PUBG, FIFA 19. Thats what I mean.

In the next server would be really cool to see the features that l2Forever had. Opal is a high calibre developer. Also he had played there so he's quite familiar with the features and I dont see why it would not be possible to implement something awesome  . Its just a thought that came to me thou. That being said, hopefully next time  all the clans come to their senses and stop bringing 6-5 parties to the server. 

i'll get banned again for this post because i believe that some old players of whom i probably destroyed during their time of playing, are now admins here sadly, and will do anything to grab my attention, even after all this time.

that being said, our clan supported this server for years and we advertised it well, always 1000's on when we played. opal has never taken our suggestions, no matter what. always listens to the wrong people who have no idea how the game works (obviously we do we win everything) and even after ignoring all our hand outs to help him, we still play his server cause it's good. and after years of our support he's openly corrupted to other clans just so they can maybe win a pvp against us. see it how you want, people said they needed admins help to stand a chance vs us. and then opal continued to lie about it until he couldn't anymore, and just admitted it. in my opinion, he is not a nice person.

2 hours ago, PrincessHush said:

i'll get banned again for this post because i believe that some old players of whom i probably destroyed during their time of playing, are now admins here sadly, and will do anything to grab my attention, even after all this time.

that being said, our clan supported this server for years and we advertised it well, always 1000's on when we played. opal has never taken our suggestions, no matter what. always listens to the wrong people who have no idea how the game works (obviously we do we win everything) and even after ignoring all our hand outs to help him, we still play his server cause it's good. and after years of our support he's openly corrupted to other clans just so they can maybe win a pvp against us. see it how you want, people said they needed admins help to stand a chance vs us. and then opal continued to lie about it until he couldn't anymore, and just admitted it. in my opinion, he is not a nice person.

Faxx

2 hours ago, PrincessHush said:

wow hush i'm surprised, after 4720 posts you finally made a serious one. Good job :D

4 horas atrás, PrincessHush disse:

"We always win everything" I remember the previous sublimity that made the same crap to win the Brazilians, zerg and did not want to undo until winning the maximum possible boss with his 10 parts. After he saw that they have done shit on the server with his zerg been late is the served ended up dying just like that destiny sublimity with the YTP doing shit.
I came to know that the sublimity would open on a day off from my work and I just came to play casually only after already almost at the end of the server I went into an ally just to form more tag in the pvp however the YTP did not undo the PT and ended up sinking the it was a good pvp and I liked this sublimity but I thought it would be much better with more TAG.
Anyway, merry christmas to all is a prosperous new year for all <3

On 22/12/2018 at 1:34 AM, Bioshaft said:

Hey man, 

I just wanted to say I'm sorry the server didn't go as planned, if you decide to re-launch a new one sometime next year just know me and a lot of friends will come back.

Next time try to cater to the "randoms" not to organized groups those guys just want to rush and dominate for the first month and then leave.

Don't be scared of the "Java" looking features, automatic events, accessories, micro-transactions, etc.

I sure have great memories from Exile, and with Destiny I was able to reconnect with old friends and make new ones.

Thanks for the fun,

Merry Christmas.

Decent suggestion!

I just want to add: i wish to play a Final Gracia next time. 

Merry xmas community!

4 hours ago, gangstalean said:

Any news is better than NO NEWS Opal !!!!!

I'm starting to realize he's doesn't give two shits about the server and his community. OPAL, you disappointed big time and you won't be getting another dime from Phoenix guild, ever. What a fucking joke this is