Welcome to L2Sublimity

Welcome to the L2Sublimity forum. Register now to gain access to all of our unique features. Once registered and logged in, the accounts you will create will be linked to your forum account - allowing you to manage your game accounts easily. Next to that - you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
siwy02

The server is already completely dead. Several clans ended up going because of the lack of attention. The system to create sets A and B was questioned a few days after starting the server and that's how things ended. The mob throw you as 10 pieces of everything but what you are looking for and that is only grade A or talk about S and now think about putting the custom, which in principle was not going to see is to say again to renegate with drop unusable ... for that they created 3 materials as they did with the old phoenix and you got a grade A and S at least you killed and you get something good from there a recipe and the whole farm that you did at least served you for something.

2 hours ago, walteraioros said:

The server is already completely dead. Several clans ended up going because of the lack of attention. 

Clans left because CF & SoloMid clan zerqed the shit out of this server and basically took every raid (especially grand bosses) for themself. Everything else you said is irrelevant. It takes some time to get top gear (even with clan party it took us weeks to get it), but that is not the reason popularity had dropped. 

2 hours ago, Kajler said:

Clans left because CF & SoloMid clan zerqed the shit out of this server and basically took every raid (especially grand bosses) for themself. Everything else you said is irrelevant. It takes some time to get top gear (even with clan party it took us weeks to get it), but that is not the reason popularity had dropped. 

solomid ?  they cant take even normal rb before we left , wtf ur talking about ? , clans left because there is no pvp  , its not enough to pvp only in grandbosses

8 hours ago, Kajler said:

1. CF had same numbers since server opening. Other sides had even more.

2. Big sides left.

CF dropped ally.

3. I  announced and pmed other clan leaders that we will lower numbers to 2 pts (2 pts CF, 2 pts DA)  so they should join AQ with equal numbers.

4. SoloMid brought 31 ppl (3+ pt) 

5. Next baium SoloMid had 4pts

CF didn't zerg, other sides left.

When we tried fix the comunnity to speak with other clan leaders they were busy farming/making clan points. That was crucial moment to show up activity of few sides.  And then one kid SharkAttack leader of solomid decided its his chance to get epics and reacruited 4 pts. It actualy doesnt matter for us cause we could reactivate CF full force and kill them every single time. But it wasnt the point... the point was to encourage small clans to participate. 

You and the rest of the braindead clan leaders fucked it up. First, you zerq.. then you notice that no side is strong enough to challenge, you start crying and whining how there is not enough people playing and that you are the best clan.. other sides goes bananas and start inviting random people to be a match for your russian numbers.. but all in vain since your left ally and quitted. The story repeated itself till there was no guild left playing. 

So get this; You greeks never understood the concept of fair play & sportsmanship, all that matters to you are the drops and you don't give a shit if you destroy the server in the process. That's who you are. And how very hypocritical you are for saying you tried to fix the community when you were the ones destroying it in the first place. Now stop spreading news the server is dead and leave already before I get eye cancer from all this bullshit and hypocrisy.

On 20.12.2018 at 4:06 PM, Montajndju said:

1. CF had same numbers since server opening. Other sides had even more.

2. Big sides left.

CF dropped ally.

3. I  announced and pmed other clan leaders that we will lower numbers to 2 pts (2 pts CF, 2 pts DA)  so they should join AQ with equal numbers.

4. SoloMid brought 31 ppl (3+ pt) 

5. Next baium SoloMid had 4pts

CF didn't zerg, other sides left.

When we tried fix the comunnity to speak with other clan leaders they were busy farming/making clan points. That was crucial moment to show up activity of few sides.  And then one kid SharkAttack leader of solomid decided its his chance to get epics and reacruited 4 pts. It actualy doesnt matter for us cause we could reactivate CF full force and kill them every single time. But it wasnt the point... the point was to encourage small clans to participate. 

First of all lil montajndju ... i'm not a kid ... 

Second ... i recruit russian (1 party )  - and 1 party from the last ally i had with them ... the others was some guys that wanted to play / pvp and wanted epics as you have ... 

and when i had that "zerg - 4 cp" you was at aq from what i remeber almost 3 cp's and DA that made ally with parcaactivity had like 40 ppl's  , and we didn't quit ... we came to baium to pvp ... and after that you decide EMO QUIT IN GIRAN BROKE WEP and declare war ... bla bla.... so dont blame me cause you are a emo kid ... you should remain on server ... not to stay on forum and flame me ...

3rd .... Merry X-mass and HAPPY NEW YEAR !!! Get a LIFE !!! ... or sorry finish your studies ... you will need them.

According to a random player perspective:

We left because there was no pvp. The server needed a chaotic solo area desperately and Staff didn't even care to answer posts talking about it. I, personally, left because of low population (no ppl = no pvp).

As I said, I never got into any clans, but I had some fun killing ppl in solo area and now that's gone. You guys may not like randoms like me and my friends, but we were a big part of the server back then. So I guess listening to solo/random players should also matter. 

I'm not trying to start anything, I'm just answering the original question.