Welcome to L2Sublimity

Welcome to the L2Sublimity forum. Register now to gain access to all of our unique features. Once registered and logged in, the accounts you will create will be linked to your forum account - allowing you to manage your game accounts easily. Next to that - you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
PrincessHush

SO.

Server itself and features are good. Maybe new update should be already implemented cause people are borred. 

Same shitty community xD 

Your friends were acting like pricks and left (as always).

Tldr: Same shit different day. 

Much better to be honest, I really hope though, players/leaders/clans like you/yours ( YTP, Dash, Hattori, Braveheart ) would never join the server in the first time.

Things would be much different and better without their childish behavior, stupid ego and of course they tears and negative comments 24/7.

But, even if you guys turn older every year, that's only an number. Zero brain and maturity, forever kids and braindead.

Enjoy your -no- life!

hello boys. i see u're crying after we left. well, next time don't be hypocrites and complain over a 4-cp side starting on a server while it was announced on top of it and ending up allying 7-8 parties against them cuz they "zerg". also, when that side drops numbers and still gets dickheld with triple numbers by 3 different tags, then dont complain that they left the server. 

also, the server had a horrible start and 0 daily pvp. the farming system was nonsense and the good update came when the server had 20 people online during the day and 150ish during epics.

If you want to blame someone, first look in the mirror. Next time u want a server to last follow these 2 basic and simple steps:

1 - open beta

2 - form sides before the server starts 

like it happens on every successful server. peace out and merry xmas 

2 hours ago, MindTheStun said:

hello boys. i see u're crying after we left. well, next time don't be hypocrites and complain over a 4-cp side starting on a server while it was announced on top of it and ending up allying 7-8 parties against them cuz they "zerg". also, when that side drops numbers and still gets dickheld with triple numbers by 3 different tags, then dont complain that they left the server. 

also, the server had a horrible start and 0 daily pvp. the farming system was nonsense and the good update came when the server had 20 people online during the day and 150ish during epics.

If you want to blame someone, first look in the mirror. Next time u want a server to last follow these 2 basic and simple steps:

1 - open beta

2 - form sides before the server starts 

like it happens on every successful server. peace out and merry xmas 

What I saw is sgc losing to NGU every single pvp and quit. 

On 12/19/2018 at 1:50 PM, Verdant said:

Much better to be honest, I really hope though, players/leaders/clans like you/yours ( YTP, Dash, Hattori, Braveheart ) would never join the server in the first time.

Things would be much different and better without their childish behavior, stupid ego and of course they tears and negative comments 24/7.

But, even if you guys turn older every year, that's only an number. Zero brain and maturity, forever kids and braindead.

Enjoy your -no- life!

dont fucking blame me bitch and remove my name from that fucking list. I was the only fucking party that active on fucking daily bases w/e the timer was and was searching for different activities on the server. For a fucking month you bitch!!!  So before you use braveheart name again,first log in into the fucking server,and then if you actually see and know things,then try to judge .

i also split from my first side in order to keep hatorri in the game cause he was about to quit! then i even formed a way smaller side again so hatorri keeps his side and i make something new but hatorri left,same for ytp ! what the fuck im supposed to do after? do you think im a kind of god resurrect people to get them play the game again or what? 

5 hours ago, MindTheStun said:

what ? at aden siege we stomped everyone f2f same numbers (hattori had 1 more party than us and so did cf) but later on people decided that winning > equal numbers so we got zerged at antharas really hard. 3 tags, all focused our side with the -least- people. That's when I said, sure boys, server's done. we won everyone same numbers so let's just leave because there's no point playing vs everyone with least numbers & cc on top of it.

we even beat the zerg at QA with 4 parties vs 7ish. fraps is out there from FA party, don't need to lie. you guys can keep patting each other's backs, though, like good lefties do and live in ur own bubble about how great ur relationships are with each other so u can keep a 50-online server alive for 1 more week (like u did) and eventually have it collapse because y'all a bunch of lying hypocrites.

Lesson learned, next server we do not care what anyone says or how randoms or shit sides feel. Also, next time we won't join a server without full features released and a proper beta if basic features are unknown. Happy new year boys, sorry I made u all sad last month =] 

we died 1 time to you we wasted foi for crystals, and we were 3-3,5 pt which means we had less numbers than you, we actually killed everyone f2f i even made fraps out of it :P stop lying!!

live to reality once! merry christmas