• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Narious

Some Suggestions

- Increase EXP rate, so new people can be easily be LvL 80.

- Rework on Mastered shirts, make it worth to farm for it.

- Add Elven Fortress as solo zone, also you can add bogs/bews/beas/ in drops but with some kinda low chance.

- Make ONLY PI as Party zone, Make it inside as chaotic with kinda boosted drops and add mobs outside with non chaotic zone.

- If you add Elven Fortress, you can add a shop with Elven Scrolls like on old Exile to buy bews/beas/bogs/lifestones, if you don't, then make a shop with AA to buy these items.

- Make Orfen and Core Lvl 80, so people dont need to make low lvl characters to kill them. Also boost a bit their stats.

- Make every Raid boss 67+ Lvl 80, so we can kill them without making low level characters. Also you can add chaotic zone in some of them, so people will fight for it.

- Add Frintezza.

That's all for now, I've played many servers till now so i've seen great features which i can suggest them in here aswell.

Server looks great till now but the truth is that Interlude community is kinda toxic.

-Narious

Again EF? I always believed that sublimity needs to refresh how it looks to the community in various aspects and the farming zone is one of those.

What every server really needs is to keep the people entertained everyday (24/7) hosting any type of pvp/random event without the need of a GM looking onto it, yes... I know this is a Java feature but at the end that kind of stuffs always makes any server fun.

(I really miss that Blitz event we had long time ago, I think that was the name)

I think an L2j server from OpalSnow will be the best server for years to come, we need randoms and daily PvP at all times, we need daily automatic events, we need better donations: think $10 for cosmetics, $15 for 7 day exp/drop boosts, $30 for top gear, $50 for +10 weapon, and make this donations coins tradeable so it moves the economy. I think $90 donations are too much for the bigger part of the community. Copy what works. I see no new people coming here. Maybe it's time to change the formula, maybe people don't care about L2Off but more about features they can enjoy. 

you guys dont understand. Most of us play only on l2sublimity. its barely impossible to convince us to play on other server. Doesn't matter if solo area will be on EF or other. This is real problem. 

How to advertise to convince people to come?

Clans that left didn't left because of server features. Some of them were playing just to sell items for $$ and they are doing it now on other servers.  Others had emotional problems. They are same people who left server before. This is our L2S community. Server is good, people who are still here are good, we just need to convince more.

2 hours ago, Montajndju said:

Clans that left didn't left because of server features. Some of them were playing just to sell items for $$ and they are doing it now on other servers.

This will always happen in all servers, we need more people that's it, I think adjusting donations is still important, the most people that play this game are Greeks, Russians and Brazilians, they are not going to consider a server where to get top gear donated you need $60-$90, you need to appeal to that market. I still stand about adjusting donations:

$10 for cosmetics, $15 for 7 day exp/drop boosts, $30 for top gear, $50 for +10 weapon, and make this donations coins trade-able so it moves the economy.

Lowering price of level 80 100% to $10.

Lowering price of Subclass to $15.

Lowering Nobles status to $20.

We also need better daily PvP, make all raids +67 to be 75-80 and make all those zones chaotic and better drops, increase the chance to drop A/S grade stuff so people actually go there.

We need PvP incentives, a weekly ranking with cosmetic rewards. Color name change (Don't know if possible in L2Off). 

This is nothing crazy stuff. 

If then people come you can think about punishing Zergs. First we need real zergs. 

Concerning promotions:

Publish fraps on facebook / youtube.

Incentivize prople to Stream in Twitch and Youtube, give them streamer status (Just make a cosmetic exclusive to Streamers). Have them featured in the website.

There is a lot that can be done.

5 hours ago, Montajndju said:

you guys dont understand. Most of us play only on l2sublimity. its barely impossible to convince us to play on other server. Doesn't matter if solo area will be on EF or other. This is real problem. 

How to advertise to convince people to come?

Clans that left didn't left because of server features. Some of them were playing just to sell items for $$ and they are doing it now on other servers.  Others had emotional problems. They are same people who left server before. This is our L2S community. Server is good, people who are still here are good, we just need to convince more.

true words