Welcome to L2Sublimity

Welcome to the L2Sublimity forum. Register now to gain access to all of our unique features. Once registered and logged in, the accounts you will create will be linked to your forum account - allowing you to manage your game accounts easily. Next to that - you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Erdi

What happened to all the good leaders?

84 posts in this topic

shout out to Erdi, there's 0 quit in that guy, he'll lose 100 times and keep coming bacc and keep his boys motivated to come bacc too. no flame here i actually respect that i wish more people could be like you when it comes to not giving up.

yestepro quits because he loses too much. when my clan plays we usually quit because we got bored of winning so let me tell you that it goes both ways and too much of the same thing becomes repetitive/boring eventually

folk left sublimity to go play l2latino and he's losing to brs there too. about time he quits that and he just might come get steamrolled by jersey and hatorri on sublimity again.

i think the only time he did that was this sublimity with us. i swear to god when ever i join a server with or without tf as a clan,he had max 1-2 secondary epics,the rest was on us. lol 

he is a quitter

QuitThePro knows when to quit 

5 hours ago, THUG said:

shout out to Erdi, there's 0 quit in that guy, he'll lose 100 times and keep coming bacc and keep his boys motivated to come bacc too. no flame here i actually respect that i wish more people could be like you when it comes to not giving up.

yestepro quits because he loses too much. when my clan plays we usually quit because we got bored of winning so let me tell you that it goes both ways and too much of the same thing becomes repetitive/boring eventually

folk left sublimity to go play l2latino and he's losing to brs there too. about time he quits that and he just might come get steamrolled by jersey and hatorri on sublimity again.

17 minutes ago, Seduza said:

my phrase on title, thats first,

2nd, what this video shows? tf?

and last, exile is the worst version of sublimity, 40k hp cp.

3 minutes ago, ctrlaltshift said:

my phrase on title, thats first,

2nd, what this video shows? tf?

and last, exile is the worst version of sublimity, 40k hp cp.

it was the server which donations +16 poped out and suddenly tiger won some pvp due donated gear. i remember that shitshow. pay2win

In an era of server hopping neckbeards, there remain a few dedicated souls, the last faithful one's, who are simply not compromised and don't give two shits if they lose one's or twice.

It's in our hands to make this last, remember many of us only play L2Sublimity, it's something that occurs once every 2 years or so.

It's not only about winning, it's about playing together with your friends and having fun. Put that as your #1 priority and you won't even think about quitting.

To the one's who quit for the BR server, get back online if you have the balls. Servers last more than 2 weeks. Remember 2014 Exile? TF quit 10 days claiming they ''won the server'' Exile lasted 2 months, at the end of the server noone even rememberd they played!

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE LONG RUN, EITHER YOU'RE THERE OR YOU LOSE YOUR HONOR!

16 minutes ago, Pokie said:

In an era of server hopping neckbeards, there remain a few dedicated souls, the last faithful one's, who are simply not compromised and don't give two shits if they lose one's or twice.

It's in our hands to make this last, remember many of us only play L2Sublimity, it's something that occurs once every 2 years or so.

It's not only about winning, it's about playing together with your friends and having fun. Put that as your #1 priority and you won't even think about quitting.

To the one's who quit for the BR server, get back online if you have the balls. Servers last more than 2 weeks. Remember 2014 Exile? TF quit 10 days claiming they ''won the server'' Exile lasted 2 months, at the end of the server noone even rememberd they played!

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE LONG RUN, EITHER YOU'RE THERE OR YOU LOSE YOUR HONOR!

all i know is that u guys just wait for new exile which is the worst version of sublimity. fact not opinion.

On 10/12/2018 at 12:47 AM, Erdi said:

Why is this community still controlled by dick stroking children with no balls?

We've been playing for over 10 years and leadership quality has just reduced instead of improved.

I've been away for 3 days and 2 major sides have already left the server, despite having fully functioning forces last week.

Since the server opened not one single force was able to remain stable without changing their CP's faster than the staff turnover at McDonald's.

(Apart from maybe SGC? - who then quit anyway)

Nobody can handle being the underdog anymore.

If you're not winning, you're mass recruiting. 
If you're not mass recruiting, you're crying.

If you're winning, you're flaming.

Not a single decent leader left.
No resilience. No persistence. No patience. No self-respect.

It truly has turned into the era of the snowflake.

Guys playing games pretending to be orcs and human fighters. Sieging castles and killing dragons... but in reality, you're all snowflakes. 

The irony is strong.

well said buddy

17 hours ago, THUG said:

except for sublimity 2014 when you quit cause we beat u a few times even before donations were out

yall lasted like 1 week that server, imagine how much fun it woulda been had u stayed :(

6 hours ago, Sjipz0r said:

except for sublimity 2014 when you quit cause we beat u a few times even before donations were out

yall lasted like 1 week that server, imagine how much fun it woulda been had u stayed :(

Not at all why some people quit but ok.

On 2018-12-09 at 11:47 PM, Erdi said:

We've been playing for over 10 years and leadership quality has just reduced instead of improved.

I've been away for 3 days and 2 major sides have already left the server, despite having fully functioning forces last week.

Since the server opened not one single force was able to remain stable without changing their CP's faster than the staff turnover at McDonald's.

Guys playing games pretending to be orcs and human fighters. Sieging castles and killing dragons... but in reality, you're all snowflakes. 

The irony is strong.

wrong

On 10/12/2018 at 12:47 AM, Erdi said:

The irony is strong.

i realized on this server that people will do w/e they can to win and complain when they lose no matter the circumstances. we never lied to anyone about numbers or anything and look where that got us. Honesty and sympathy doesn't work with these people. Also, if ure wondering what happened, people with severe mental disorders are left playing the game. Narcissists, pathological liars and deluded people completely detached from reality who have a strong dopamine addiction and will try everything to get that dose with no success. Kids are depressed severely and that's the vicious circle they're caught in. 

Once you realize that this is what's going on, you'll see the big picture. Reason why we decided to leave (partially) was to make them mad and without purpose and hit them where it hurts. Also, there was many other issues with the server that don't matter now. 

Even braveheart lies so much after playing with me. Look at my quote below for example.

On 10/12/2018 at 2:53 AM, cashonly said:

and why? cause he couldnt get an epic for a week. i didnt win it all either but look at me,im still here playing 

you said i "recruited more" after u left, but reality is your archer party went out + vincent's CC = 2 parties. We went down to 3 parties at max activity so we only recruited 1 archer party (niggascrew) and we went up to 4 parties max activity. You lost f2f same numbers (or with 5 parties sometimes) with 100% ratio until you recruited everything that moves and zerged with over 6 parties and forced CF to do the same. 

That wasn't enough, in antharas u also dickheld kebab archer party and farmed antharas together. I like the fact that we made u mad when we left cuz u would pat each other about how good and alive the server still is but u all knew the reality and how mad u were at SGC leaving. Next time, don't be hypocritical scambags and u might get us to do u the favor to play the server ure playing.

Until then, keep begging random enemies to log in so u have someone to target other than the epics :'D 

peace out boys

also clans like urs and sgc for example arn't clans. ytp no offense has to recruit 9 ppl to make 1 cp, then he recruits 5-6 cps to make a clan.

atleast most of the same people play with tigers year after year. besides that, other clans never have more than 5 of the same people playing. just random idiots who think they can lead, reandomly recruiting other idiots who think they can play.

lol sjipz0r, tf only quit because I quit, i'd rather drink and party back then than play a shitty server for longer than 2 weeks.

if you think tigers won vs us, like ever, you're crazy, and i dont argue with crazy. you got dominated even with more numbers, and even after spending 5000+ as a clan to try and beat us, i think the funniest part of it was that we just quit after yall spent so much money in hopes it would help you finally win a pvp against us LOL.

think about that, we made yall spend 1000's, then we just booked LOL. let that sink in.