Welcome to L2Sublimity

Welcome to the L2Sublimity forum. Register now to gain access to all of our unique features. Once registered and logged in, the accounts you will create will be linked to your forum account - allowing you to manage your game accounts easily. Next to that - you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Erdi

What happened to all the good leaders?

72 posts in this topic

Why is this community still controlled by dick stroking children with no balls?

We've been playing for over 10 years and leadership quality has just reduced instead of improved.

I've been away for 3 days and 2 major sides have already left the server, despite having fully functioning forces last week.

Since the server opened not one single force was able to remain stable without changing their CP's faster than the staff turnover at McDonald's.

(Apart from maybe SGC? - who then quit anyway)

Nobody can handle being the underdog anymore.

If you're not winning, you're mass recruiting. 
If you're not mass recruiting, you're crying.

If you're winning, you're flaming.

Not a single decent leader left.
No resilience. No persistence. No patience. No self-respect.

It truly has turned into the era of the snowflake.

Guys playing games pretending to be orcs and human fighters. Sieging castles and killing dragons... but in reality, you're all snowflakes. 

The irony is strong.

Time goes by kids grow up

people forgot of how to have a fun from a simple things

and gain pleasure from this game also

pixels of a ring in inventory > fun

Well said Erdi. I am glad you’ve addressed this.

Real leadership is such that when a leader says something everyone follows. Emphasis; everyone. I dont think thats the case nowadays. Most of the sides consist of smaller parties and the leaders cant really keep their parties on the server. Back in the day we used to follow our leaders because we loved playing as a united team together.

Today it seems its about winning and if you cant win there’s always the escape button, then followed by claims on how the server is bad, dead and how I have been lacking.

The sides I am talking about know themselves. No point in stating names.  

For the sides that know Im not talking about them. Respect to you and your team. My main goal is to create an experience that will one day be great memories. You guys dont realize the best feature of all of this is you guys, playing together. I merely create an excuse for you guys to gather up in numbers.

3 minutos atrás, DeathPain disse:

he is talking about your side 

Since the server opened not one single force was able to remain stable without changing their CP's faster than the staff turnover at McDonald's.

(Apart from maybe SGC? smart words :) from erdi.

Just now, sOry said:

and you guys left :P 

1 hour ago, sOry said:

Cause i was there keeping it stable, your guy told that yourself , if i quit you re done.

but i just wanted to make more sides on the server.but ytp recruited more and then left

Same shit happened on last sublimity. After two weeks people (for example Alliance side) were crying that server is dead and they left without reason. Thats terrible 

Erdi - one of the very few mentally stable and good players still playing in whatever joke of a self proclaimed community is left of this game

You tell em brotha.

Well said, there are some people who play as if they want to prove something and forget to have love for the game or a stable community , it can be achieved still there are some good leaders around. In CF the leaders discuss in a daily basis how to balance sides, I think baium today was 3 sided with NGU taking the victory, we were in equal numbers with them. Unknowns side lacks numbers they should recruit a few, we'll have 3 sides with some good pvp to come. There are some CP's around to recruit. Don't cry over the spilled milk. I can say honestly say that CF wants to have a healthy fun server with multiple sides playing. 

2 hours ago, Bioshaft said:

Well said, there are some people who play as if they want to prove something and forget to have love for the game or a stable community , it can be achieved still there are some good leaders around. In CF the leaders discuss in a daily basis how to balance sides, I think baium today was 3 sided with NGU taking the victory, we were in equal numbers with them. Unknowns side lacks numbers they should recruit a few, we'll have 3 sides with some good pvp to come. There are some CP's around to recruit. Don't cry over the spilled milk. I can say honestly say that CF wants to have a healthy fun server with multiple sides playing. 

same for me,gf for yday !

there is 2 side for now , sh4rk side lack of ppl ( cant even make 3pts)  , because most of us already 30+ and dont have time to play 12 hours like most of kids here.. hope server dont die,cuz as i see soon many ppl will leave. gl

13 hours ago, Saandy said:

why are you always talking nosense? i mean who are you trying to fool when everyone here knows what happened ?

You can lie to me and others but you cant lie yourself. When i saw ngu side bring x2 cc pt vs no cc or (1-2 wl) i just realized most of the this community has a pain from deep inside of their asses vs our leader and they cant admit that. was so ez lul

19 minutes ago, Saandy said:

You can lie to me and others but you cant lie yourself. When i saw ngu side bring x2 cc pt vs no cc or (1-2 wl) i just realized most of the this community has a pain from deep inside of their asses vs our leader and they cant admit that. was so ez lul

buddy,ask your leader,how many server he has lost to my clan. if he is honest he will answer with  "every single one sandy" . if not he ll start excuses...that's what he does best. 

that guy is a nobody to me,and im not even trolling right here.i joined hatori in order to reach your numbers and cf numbers so i bring a 3rd side on the scene,i didnt know the set ups of this guy and tbh he had a broken cc party and i had another broken cc pt.  In the end of the day it doesnt even matter does it? When i left sgc to keep the numbers low on the server that guy insta recruited 2 more groups in order to keep winning,something he failed to do and then quit the server cause he literally won 0 epics in a week. Am i lying my friend? 

also,ask him about that baium i took for me,before we even come on the baium,i pmed him and i told him i come with my 2 pts only if i take the baium for me,not otherwise. We go together and i take it for me? or we split before baium? he prefered to keep me and win pvp i guess,and then he called me a scam. I have dignity you know. your leader knew. 

Ask my people what i told them when i was defending aden castle for that faggot. They asked me i was wiping all the enemies inside while you were still waiting for the npc to teleport you out like 3 or 4 times at least. I wanted ytp to get that castle so he doesn't quit. Cf had plenty of chances to take it for their own. You can even ask them yourself. We canceled at least 3 winnable prays right there. And all  that cause i know what kind of pussy ass guy ytp is. I didnt want him to quit again so soon. He said he ll stay to the end game,something he never did. 

especially this guy #1 Fanboy of our leader :D last year we joined l2 lovelyaden with our "java" pt and we killed this moron ngu f2f then we were like "wtf why ytp invited this usseles archer pt in their side, this is shame and these guys completely garbage" + we had full +3 gear while this guy was botting there and had full gears +++

OMG WAS SO EZ LOL

10 hours ago, Erdi said:

Why is this community still controlled by dick stroking children with no balls?

We've been playing for over 10 years and leadership quality has just reduced instead of improved.

I've been away for 3 days and 2 major sides have already left the server, despite having fully functioning forces last week.

(Apart from maybe SGC? - who then quit anyway)

Nobody can handle being the underdog anymore.

If you're not winning, you're mass recruiting. 
If you're not mass recruiting, you're crying.

If you're winning, you're flaming.

Not a single decent leader left.
No resilience. No persistence. No patience. No self-respect.

It truly has turned into the era of the snowflake.

Guys playing games pretending to be orcs and human fighters. Sieging castles and killing dragons... but in reality, you're all snowflakes. 

The irony is strong.