• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
xxthedogxx

Leveling up shirts issue

If you are mage you won't have any problem leveling up shirts, considering that 90%+ random parties are composed of mages.

Now I ask: what the hell should I do if I want to level up heavy or even light armor shirts? I'm saying that no one will ever invite a glad/dagger/warlord/etc  to farm in party zone which makes pretty impossible for non mage/archer classes to level up shirts!

Make solo area level up shirts too, or just remove the requirement of having a shirt equipped to level it up, so ppl could buy heavy one and have it in inventory while farming with mage in pt zone.

Don't fu**ing tell I will have to level up/gear up a TANK JUST TO LEVEL UP MY HEAVY ARMOR SHIRT, thats dumb!

3 horas atrás, wamb disse:

bishop has light mastery aswell, get one!

I gave the heavy armor shirt example for a reason. And besides that, ppl should play with what they like and not create subs just to farm 1 single item! Creating a mage to farm full armor/jewelry/weapon/SA is one thing, now to farm a damn shirt? WTF

@OpalSnow , pls fix this!