• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
cashonly

LOL SO MANY EPICS

5 horas atrás, cashonly disse:

im telling you right here right now join a random lineage 2 forum in 10 years from now you ll see sory typing excuses to his enemies and he will already have an excuse list like ytp does. 

i rather have excuses in my bag than epics jewels scammed like u do, shame on you 2faced boy... But i think u really needs epics to win something since u dont win any 9v9 a long time ago hAHAHAHAH u lost 9v9 vs mrpro, jersey, and even the king of javas Tz3 party on the last seasons of lovelyaden lmao...  

DISQUALIFIED FOR NOT SHOWING UP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA 

u sure m8???? fraps dont lie ;/  the funny thing is u lost with full stacked archer party with AQ + baium to a fcking random party just playing for fun on ptzone xD 

6:21 and foward ;/ 

fraps dont lie v2... how many more u need? go scam more jewels, that's the only good thing that u know how to do in this game ;/ oh and i forgot, balance the server aswell xDDDDD 2 sided server boy

LOOOOL HAHAHAHAH who is looking for excuses now? "taking ress out of the party" cmon bro u can do better... u lost 2-0 to them with fully stacked archer just accept that u can't win anyone on 9v9s haha

"manage to lose against all decent groups out there" pls nigga who are u to say this? u're losing even today to groups like globalabuse and tzelal party that i dont even know the name hahaha we won against this shits with 0 deaths...

and im not taking  him as a mentor dude, i just play with him lol. Im just laughing at this forum while i see posts like. "SO MANY EPICS" from a guy like u that start a server preset clan and then backstab them leaving andsaying "im gonna balance the server" joining a BR side that already had 5 parties xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD thx for proving my point and making me laugh

!NGU GOT DISQUALIFIED FOR NOT SHOWING UP

1 hour ago, cashonly said:

you already posting fraps with timers,while this guy has literally lost to all the decents groups out there,all he managed to kill is random groups. 

Stop replying a random who didnt play with this community. 

6 minutos atrás, MyJosian disse:

Stop replying a random who didnt play with this community. 

oh look pismaniye is here haha, btw ur party showed up on that lovelyaden video aswell, both bishops get raped trying to backstab us xD not even worth to fraps a fight against u ;/ useless archer party can't do a proper backstab

1 hour ago, sOry said:

oh look pismaniye is here haha, btw ur party showed up on that lovelyaden video aswell, both bishops get raped trying to backstab us xD not even worth to fraps a fight against u ;/ useless archer party can't do a proper backstab

topic closed bye.

pfffff hahahah kebab trying to get some attention so someone know his party and how shit they are xD stop following me dude, not giving u the attention that u need ;/ fan boy

sory im gonna explain you something,the only view this guy has is himself,and maybe yours as well. i ve literally never opened any of his fraps not even now that we played on the same side. 

following him you ll become the exactly same shit that guy is. 

peace out.