Welcome to L2Sublimity

Welcome to the L2Sublimity forum. Register now to gain access to all of our unique features. Once registered and logged in, the accounts you will create will be linked to your forum account - allowing you to manage your game accounts easily. Next to that - you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hamburg

Imperial Tomb Solution

Rework of the hunting area(s)

So we've been having complaints about some complaints about Imperial Tomb and we agree with all of those complaints. So we're going to do something about that. What and how exactly we don't know yet. I personally believe it is better to wait this off and implement a new area together with new armory in Destiny 1.0.5.

Here a small post to adress the Imperial Tomb issue. Attached a map of the Imperial Tomb.

Green = Rooms worth farming. A Nuker with decent b / a Grade can easily take a whole room.

Yellow = Rooms are not worth farming, because the mobs have a way too high respawn.

Red = Rooms without any mobs inside.

So in total we have 10 farming rooms in IT. Aka 10 people can farm IT. Quite frankly, this is just stupid.

I'm logging off when it is IT time, because it is a waste of time and there are no other places to farm AA.

My suggestions for a hotfix:
Add mobs to the red marked rooms

Reduce the respawn of mobs in yellow marked rooms

My suggestion for a future patch:
Make use of the Four Sepulchers Area and add drop to the mobs in there.

Qtm9WaF.png

https://imgur.com/a/E2YzPjP

@OpalSnow

Altough your suggestion is good I think they should swap this zone with another (Bigger) one. 

And make it really a solo zone: there are Pt's with bishop farming in the solo zone cause the PT zone is not worth it. (Ancient Adena ,ect.)