Welcome to L2Sublimity

Welcome to the L2Sublimity forum. Register now to gain access to all of our unique features. Once registered and logged in, the accounts you will create will be linked to your forum account - allowing you to manage your game accounts easily. Next to that - you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hamburg

Phoenix Armor

So to prepare the server for newer content we still have to get rid of some existing problems - like the farming system, opening donations and most importantly; the botting problem. In Destiny 1.0.5 we will be introduced to one of Sublimity's signature features on almost every server - Phoenix armor sets. How these armors will be able to get collected - you will see. This armor set is to extend end-game and allow a new goals and PvP incentives to be set.

@OpalSnow

Just don't do it. Most of the people are still busy getting their basic gear (A/S Grade). I don't know when you are planning to run patch 1.0.5, but we are 2 weeks into the server right now and you already plan to add the custom armor?

Please do not add Phoenix Armor within this year. Let us enjoy (and fix) the content we have right now. Most of the officially announced additional features are not even working and you plan on adding more half finished stuff? Same goes for the custom Shirts.

right now most people got desired gear , as u can see most items are dropping in price . the only thing left to farm is raids so u can enchant gear and thats it. I saw bunch of solo players having their armors and weapons +++ . most people in b grade are in "big clans" and tbh i dont know how the fuck they are still in B grade.

phx armor should bring more activity for solo players and big clans would have to fight and pvp non stop for chaotic zone . 

Em 06/12/2018 at 11:56, Orlowski disse:

right now most people got desired gear , as u can see most items are dropping in price . the only thing left to farm is raids so u can enchant gear and thats it. I saw bunch of solo players having their armors and weapons +++ . most people in b grade are in "big clans" and tbh i dont know how the fuck they are still in B grade.

phx armor should bring more activity for solo players and big clans would have to fight and pvp non stop for chaotic zone . 

^ Exactly.

I would like to link up a suggestion in this post about the new Phoenix armor/weapon/orjustarmorwhatever. I hope Opal makes use of the actual top tier items (dc robe/draconic/s weapons/etc) in order to craft the new Phoenix set/weapons . Otherwise he will make actual top tier trash and make new players avoid it. Imagine the value of Phoenix itens if players should craft other things before farming phoenix keys?

Att.

@OpalSnow @Amell @Cole @Landion @Burst

On 9.12.2018 at 8:01 PM, Beezle said:

I rly hope he makes it next week, it' s rly important I think

On 6.12.2018 at 2:56 PM, Orlowski said:

so we need every month a new custom armor set to keep ppl entertained?