• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

kush

donation

1 hour ago, Jeztian said:

Well yeah 2 weeks in to the server and still only subclaSs and noblesse lul... people already in full s grade trolling arround and still no weps/armors :((

bullsh1tt who is full s ? few ppl 

1 hour ago, Gomorra said:

bullsh1tt who is full s ? few ppl 

Maybe not full s meaning weapon and armour but there are whole partys with full s weapons. Matter of days till they get also armours. Also some weps are +++

Donators should be available to get gear at least as major top geared players. Im not saying to put draconic bow +10 just because one guy made it (its just example i dont know what is highest enchant on s grade wep atm)

So after first week only nobles, sub amd lvl in donation was fair. After second week they should add s weps, after third week armours and maybe some safe enchants up to some limit (for weapons) then safe enchants for armour. Then just add enchants to higher limits etc. 

In one sentence: donations should be updated accordingly to what can get nolifers.

10 hours ago, Montajndju said:

Maybe not full s meaning weapon and armour but there are whole partys with full s weapons. Matter of days till they get also armours. Also some weps are +++

Donators should be available to get gear at least as major top geared players. Im not saying to put draconic bow +10 just because one guy made it (its just example i dont know what is highest enchant on s grade wep atm)

So after first week only nobles, sub amd lvl in donation was fair. After second week they should add s weps, after third week armours and maybe some safe enchants up to some limit (for weapons) then safe enchants for armour. Then just add enchants to higher limits etc. 

In one sentence: donations should be updated accordingly to what can get nolifers.

Agreed 

5 hours ago, Narog said:

dont put safe enchants to donation  , u will kill the server so fast ;) weapons is ok  but others will kill server 

Opal will do his math, donators will do their math. 

So far on donate are listed only services also available to buy from other players for a half price (except lvl80)

I'm already disappointed. 

Donations should be open more that a week ago and I'm still w8ting on lvl 64 to buy XP. If he wont appreciate people who support this circus, I'm not going to pay double just because I want to support "l2s" as I did in the past. 

Its how I see it. If he is going to open it next week, we should get weps and safe enchants...and maybe even armours/jews

Safe enchantment is for 9000x java servers, just don't! And besides, people are complaining about party area all the time because they can't get the right materials and such, now imagine their reaction if donation shop starts selling full grade s stuff out of the bat. Just think about it.

8 hours ago, xxthedogxx said:

Safe enchantment is for 9000x java servers, just don't! And besides, people are complaining about party area all the time because they can't get the right materials and such, now imagine their reaction if donation shop starts selling full grade s stuff out of the bat. Just think about it.

Well I dont care anymore about weapons and armours. I can get it with or without Opals donations.

So safe enchants will be items that will pay for server, you like it or not.

11 horas atrás, Montajndju disse:

Well I dont care anymore about weapons and armours. I can get it with or without Opals donations.

So safe enchants will be items that will pay for server, you like it or not.

I hope not Mr. Donator.