• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Scathe

One of the reasons for the zergs

Alright so obviously my opinion doesn't mean anything anymore but listen to this right...

Why do all of these servers in a way or another promote zerging? The server has so many CPs but theyre forced to join a side because they dont have anything to do on their own and there's no small clans either...I think the server is great but we should probably try to incentivize small group activities a bit more? Examples follow

9v9 events - weekly one maybe? with some actually good prizes

One big siege and one small siege running simultaneously so big clans go to big castle and smaller clans go to small castle

Have a room in the party zone that drops slighty better drops, a room that is worth figthing for

I duno im sure yall can come up with other suggestions....to be honest ive only PvPed twice in the server and I hate the cc fest and only activity to log for is epics...im sure the rest of you agree with me anyway noone likes these massive unorganized clans I'd prefer more sides with two parties each but iuno you do you booboo

and another problem about accumulating so many players under the same banner is that when one side quits you lose alot more players than if one out of 10 smal sides quit

YOU SEE YOU GOT TO THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX CMON MAN

Seph, let's start off with that we've never called anyone a zerg lol. Why did none say a word when CF had a full CC party at the first Baium/AQ's? We don't even have a proper CC party, just some random classes thrown together.

SGC always manages to find excuses whenever they lose, that's normal i get that.
We were 4.5 parties at AQ, then ya'll cried about us "dickholding" CF.

Now they lost valakas, ya'll crying about numbers.
As for this RB - it just spawned at the right time when people could log in and play, obviously we're not gonna tell them to stay in town coz the rest are with 4 parties. You do realize that we're not always running around with 5+

The current server situation is retarded, i completely agree, but don't forget it was SGC outnumbering everyone at first. Wouldn't that be amazing if everyone would agree on splitting up to 2 parties or so and make more sides like it was on Baium?

As i said, not defending him. But anyone can clearly see whats going on. I played bp for ngu today, and not 1 person in the pt died to single target damage from either of your mage or archer pts. They died to wl stun and aoe, and maybe that 1 destro u had who was free hitting everyone cuz we had 0 cc.

But, thats his problem.. and he guna fix it i think, so dont be shocked tomorrow or next epics when u see what we talking about. Cuz like i said above, these guys can do everything more organised and more effectively than both sh4rks and cf can. 

1 hour ago, Scathe said:

Alright so obviously my opinion doesn't mean anything anymore but listen to this right...

Why do all of these servers in a way or another promote zerging? The server has so many CPs but theyre forced to join a side because they dont have anything to do on their own and there's no small clans either...I think the server is great but we should probably try to incentivize small group activities a bit more? Examples follow

One big siege and one small siege running simultaneously so big clans go to big castle and smaller clans go to small castle

Have a room in the party zone that drops slighty better drops, a room that is worth figthing for

I duno im sure yall can come up with other suggestions....to be honest ive only PvPed twice in the server and I hate the cc fest and only activity to log for is epics...im sure the rest of you agree with me anyway noone likes these massive unorganized clans I'd prefer more sides with two parties each but iuno you do you booboo

and another problem about accumulating so many players under the same banner is that when one side quits you lose alot more players than if one out of 10 smal sides quit

Thing is, the server needs to cater more towards small groups, thats true, but you wont increase daily activity or prevent CPs joining big sides if you do a 9v9 event once in a while or have 2 sieges run simultaneously every 14 days. L2 at its core is just an outdated game and promotes zerging+cc abuse and in 2018 everyone is focused on just winning no matter what so there is only so much you can do about it. What could be done to make mass pvp more enjoyable is nerfing cc classes significantly, maybe even to a point where they are almost rendered useless so people cant just bring more of them.

If you want to incentive smaller groups to stay on their own you need custom pvp features or automated events where these people can actually DO something on their own. Just have a look at all these highrate pvp servers, cos thats the only place where small groups still work. And aint nobody tell me shit about custom 5000x l2j features they dont like because l2 was never designed to be played in a way you guys are currently playing it. Its a broken game and the only way to fix it is customization

28 minutes ago, jacksonmo said:

As i said, not defending him. But anyone can clearly see whats going on. I played bp for ngu today, and not 1 person in the pt died to single target damage from either of your mage or archer pts. They died to wl stun and aoe, and maybe that 1 destro u had who was free hitting everyone cuz we had 0 cc.

But, thats his problem.. and he guna fix it i think, so dont be shocked tomorrow or next epics when u see what we talking about. Cuz like i said above, these guys can do everything more organised and more effectively than both sh4rks and cf can. 

True, can't argue about that. These guys are playing this game actively and probably with the same setup while we're one party full of people who played together ages ago and 80% of people we don't even know lol. 

Let's hope Opal nerfs this CC fest atleast till people get proper gear instead of blaming people for using them. 

1 hour ago, Sandiss said:

Let's hope Opal nerfs this CC fest atleast till people get proper gear instead of blaming people for using them. 

Agree. Playing custom server is also adjusting to server features. If something is effective, it is legal and also it is not zerging, I don't see the problem. They won by proper party adjustments. If most of players don't like how the things are, they can try to convince Opal to change it. I don't understand criticism.  

3 hours ago, Sandiss said:

Seph, let's start off with that we've never called anyone a zerg lol. Why did none say a word when CF had a full CC party at the first Baium/AQ's? We don't even have a proper CC party, just some random classes thrown together.

SGC always manages to find excuses whenever they lose, that's normal i get that.
We were 4.5 parties at AQ, then ya'll cried about us "dickholding" CF.

Now they lost valakas, ya'll crying about numbers.
As for this RB - it just spawned at the right time when people could log in and play, obviously we're not gonna tell them to stay in town coz the rest are with 4 parties. You do realize that we're not always running around with 5+

The current server situation is retarded, i completely agree, but don't forget it was SGC outnumbering everyone at first. Wouldn't that be amazing if everyone would agree on splitting up to 2 parties or so and make more sides like it was on Baium?

you never had only 4,5 parties in QA. Stop lying to yourself. 

1) turks mages

2) epn mages

3) tiger mages 

4) hattori cc

5) tiger cc

you are nearly 45 people. just count the players in ur own video moron -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=31&v=m2RmOyGI9vo

stop lying to yourself seriously. 

Today you had 6 parties at valakas. 3 mage parties 1 archer 2 cc. or was it 3 cc and 2 mages ? Either way lol. The problem is that you're abusing both CC and numbers at the same time. It'd be ok if you were outnumbered and tried to compensate for it by using some extra CC, but you guys are just a joke. Wonder how you're gonna play when opal nerfs warlords next update this week. Guess what, you'll have to actually play the game and pick targets properly to kill people and win. gl to ur MAs vs our MAs.

30 minutes ago, MindTheStun said:

you never had only 4,5 parties in QA. Stop lying to yourself. 

1) turks mages

2) epn mages

3) tiger mages 

4) hattori cc

5) tiger cc

you are nearly 45 people. just count the players in ur own video moron -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=31&v=m2RmOyGI9vo

stop lying to yourself seriously. 

Today you had 6 parties at valakas. 3 mage parties 1 archer 2 cc. or was it 3 cc and 2 mages ? Either way lol. The problem is that you're abusing both CC and numbers at the same time. It'd be ok if you were outnumbered and tried to compensate for it by using some extra CC, but you guys are just a joke. Wonder how you're gonna play when opal nerfs warlords next update this week. Guess what, you'll have to actually play the game and pick targets properly to kill people and win. gl to ur MAs vs our MAs.

I'm repeating, we don't have full CC parties you dumb fuck. Most of the parties are not even CPs but made out of whoever is online. We allied 1h before AQ just to go for random PvPs without having any communication (TS3/Discord) and yet u even lost to that. One party was half CC half random classes (daggers/titans/glads etc.) the second were left overs threw in one. But i guess i'm just lying to myself, right?

I admit, you might be more organised, you might have better parties and/or MAs compared to our parties but i apparently you just can't keep up to our randomness.

We ain't organising shit, we're just playing with what we got so wipe off your tears and move on Mr.BestClamLeader2k18

9 hours ago, Scathe said:

This is quite an interesting post/statement and I agree, we are the example:

I play with a CP of 4 and we are semi-active: Only in the evenings. 
There is not much to do for us although we like the b-grade pvp we have from time to time.

Of course, there are clan activities like epic raids and sieges but we don’t feel like joining a clan cause you need to be active (We get kicked out of the serous clans cause of activity) and all the other clans pull of too much drama as you can see in the posts above.

I know this is our choice but on the other hand we cannot even level our own clan?  (Academy? , No change with 4ppl at serous raids...).
So what do we do? I guess in the end we need to join a clan....

A bit more action in the server besides the sieges and epic raids would be so much better, At least for us :)

2 hours ago, cashonly said:

Add a pvp area in pt zones with boosted drops . 

a small room which can fit max 2 groups inside. 

When under topic about helping small groups someone comes with an idea how to help largest clans... xD

6 minutes ago, Montajndju said:

When under topic about helping small groups someone comes with an idea how to help largest clans... xD

holly fuck you re totally brain dead arent you? this room can fit max 2 pts what part you didnt get?

Another thing is that the majority of people posting in this thread dont even get its intention, everyone is being super defensive and is posting excuses why whatever side zerged it up or why some1 brought cc parties to raids and why they lost. Impossible to have a discussion that goes to the root of things without people constantly repeating the same shit in every thread on this forum so even tho the intentions of Scathe were good this thread will never go anywhere other than straight down to the gutter.

Guys u can cry about everything here , but we play so long this game and we know finally whats happend, 2 big siedes, one left ,  server die. Take maximum pleasure from the game till end. Gl

I just want smaller clans to have stuff to do...I would even consider making a CP myself but whats the point? I would have to join a clan, join the zergfest and get spam CCd and play with players that I dislike or even hate...we're letting the server die by letting the sides get too big..there WILL be a mass quit, I was just trying to critically think and made a suggestion...its up to the management to make a choice

1 hour ago, Pokie said:

I'll make a radical proposal: nerf cc to the point where it won't be worth rolling a cc party. pvp will be much more enjoyable

Well thats the matter of what who prefer. I can have fun both, with cc like it is or nerfed. 

9 hours ago, cashonly said:

Add a pvp area in pt zones with boosted drops . 

a small room which can fit max 2 groups inside. 

If the only access would be thru some kind of gatekeeper npc where you register 2 pts...then maybe... and there would have to be limit for 4 pts total? So what if i would put in 2 pts and 2 pts of my bots inside and lock the gatekeeper? Any solution for that? 

7 hours ago, cashonly said:

you re totally brain dea

Excuse me? Look at your previous post where you explain your idea, fucking nonsense xD