• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
ShadeSlayer

ez 2/2

1 week into the server still 0 fights won f2f. gz dickholding and outnumbering for both QAs u have. We still got more epics than you. 

Keep making dickholding fraps tho. Nice 5 parties today with CC party vs no CC party and still lost 100% f2f without backstab.

nice cc fest on QA cave boyz, and try to improve on open area pvp cuz those fraps of 15 seconds wipping 40+ppl are not worth to upload ;/ it was like killing some javas from a 9000x server xD 

omg, why do you have to find excuses always holy, its fucking insanse, guess the ols, and the wls that were on me were ghosts or something, just say gf and move on to other epics cmon.

22 hours ago, MindTheStun said:

we dont have a cc party. 

So your party setup sucks, cause on this server CC party is obviously a "must have". 

Adjust to server and don't complain you lost, cause you were party of dwarfs vs party of archers. 

4 hours ago, MyJosian said:

eheheh raped your mom as always when m there you always lose 

ur party 2 days now hasn't gotten a single kill and half ur party ends up without buffs. mages or archers u're just as useless. u can't even hide behind ur 2 cc parties, u keep wiping to my glads. 

u might as well make a 3rd cc party so u can stop being useless on the floor for the 95% of the fight's duration. 

8 hours ago, MindTheStun said:

ur party 2 days now hasn't gotten a single kill and half ur party ends up without buffs. mages or archers u're just as useless. u can't even hide behind ur 2 cc parties, u keep wiping to my glads. 

u might as well make a 3rd cc party so u can stop being useless on the floor for the 95% of the fight's duration. 

ayyyyy butthurt we got 100 pvp points from your shit clan in qa , avadon armors vs gladies hmm interesting talking about this , cry like ohhhh turks backstapped us ahh my ass hurting h3h3h3h3 .

Keep excuses about everything and numbers , bring 10 party plx

2 hours ago, MyJosian said:

ayyyyy butthurt we got 100 pvp points from your shit clan in qa , avadon armors vs gladies hmm interesting talking about this , cry like ohhhh turks backstapped us ahh my ass hurting h3h3h3h3 .

Keep excuses about everything and numbers , bring 10 party plx

+++ AMs vs black ore jewels

+++ bows vs c/b armors

i can use the same excuses as you. useless kebab party wiped/self/nobuffs/95%dead. When I post my fraps, we're all gonna laugh hard.

1 hour ago, MindTheStun said:

+++ AMs vs black ore jewels

+++ bows vs c/b armors

i can use the same excuses as you. useless kebab party wiped/self/nobuffs/95%dead. When I post my fraps, we're all gonna laugh hard.

we already laughed hard when u lose everything when we were there hehe bye

8 hours ago, ShadeSlayer said:

wait for it

niggas u lost to 4 parties while u had 5-6. same cc, more numbers. make glads, we're ready for it. recruit more, we're also ready for it. u're a bunch of butthurt faggots that are tunnel visioning into "killing sgc/ytp" cuz u got nth else to achieve in life and u dont care about the server's fun. but playing time is over. i gave u 1 chance on discord, u blew it. now it's time for u to quit the server.

57 minutes ago, MindTheStun said:

niggas u lost to 4 parties while u had 5-6. same cc, more numbers. make glads, we're ready for it. recruit more, we're also ready for it. u're a bunch of butthurt faggots that are tunnel visioning into "killing sgc/ytp" cuz u got nth else to achieve in life and u dont care about the server's fun. but playing time is over. i gave u 1 chance on discord, u blew it. now it's time for u to quit the server.

maybe its time for you to hang yourself ? ticky fag , go on with your seizures )