Welcome to L2Sublimity

Welcome to the L2Sublimity forum. Register now to gain access to all of our unique features. Once registered and logged in, the accounts you will create will be linked to your forum account - allowing you to manage your game accounts easily. Next to that - you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

PARTYTIME

Login Not working

Bump.

I posted a support ticket for this. Sometimes it works and lets me through to the character selection screen. Most of the time, I can't get that far. I have tried inputting in the WRONG password, just to see if the login server is getting my signal and it never prompts me to enter the proper password. After closing and launching the game many times, it works... really strange...really erratic. Please help.

UPDATE:

Once logged in successfully, I can log out and back in as many times as I want using the same game client on both my account and my brother's account. It seems to be an issue with the game client authentication protocol.

Once the game is launched, is there a hook that allows the game client to connect to the login server? Not all instances of the game client are created equal. Some connect to the login server and others can't.

Let me explain why you don't see the info about temporary suspension for illegal botting activity . You guys probably replaced systemmsg-e.dat for custom one (its legal) but because you did it you cant see some of popup messages. Like for example when you set /offlie_shop. Try delete systemmsg-e.dat from your system folder then run game thru nplay. It will download regular systemmsg-e.dat. 

You are mistaken my friend. Read the update I posted for clarity.  I went through the entire reinstallation process with chat support and still experienced the same issue. I have no idea what files you're talking about. The problem is with the client connecting to the login server. Thanks for trying to help, or rather, badger us with useless information on how to bot.

59 minutes ago, OpalSnow said:

Hello @rambunxious. I will help you with your situation personally. Sounds like you are having a unique problem. We'll get this fixed together.

I do not see your support ticket. Could you create one here: https://support.l2sublimity.com and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Hi Opal, thanks for the support. I've made a ticket earlier on the support page and received a response saying the message was forwarded to the GM that can help. You can find the post here. Per the instructions from Amell, I have installed TeamViewer and am ready to start now. Please let me know when we can take a look at the issue.

Thanks for your prompt response.

Thanks for your support Amell. Unfortunately, the country we live in has blocked discord. The Blizzard Battle.net launcher has a similar system to discord that works for us here in Dubai. If that is not possible, is there another avenue we could pursue in order to get in contact with OpalSnow?