• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
YeahTehPro

[SGC] - Side - HLTV Confirmed.

Side's confirmed with 4 CPs. The side will be under my leadership and I'll take full responsibility for shot calling which means that there will be no excuses, or any space for error.

We're expecting bigger sides than ours number-wise, but we won't increase our numbers in any case. We'll try and force every other side to stick to a normal amount of numbers and try to keep the server's pvp healthy and fun. That being said, we won't  complain if a side is running with 5 parties. We just hope there won't be a push for over 6 parties, because once you hit this number, the server's gonna be 2-sided and die quickly. 

We are -NOT- recruiting any CPs in hope that more sides will be created. 

am not takin the piss but you don't have to beg for mercy . there are loads of clans much bigger than 5 partyes so they wont change that just to fight fair. lineage is like football dude - whoever scores wins , don't matter if they play 11 against 7

3 minutes ago, asFute said:

am not takin the piss but you don't have to beg for mercy . there are loads of clans much bigger than 5 partyes so they wont change that just to fight fair. lineage is like football dude - whoever scores wins , don't matter if they play 11 against 7

ur example was horrible as games like soccer are about equal numbers and L2 is NOT. There's no side joining this server that has huge numbers as russians won't play such a server, mainly because opal won't pay them to do so. 

We do have the option to massively recruit up to 8 cps and compete against idiots with 2 cc parties and 10 cps, but we'd like to avoid this kind of unhealthy and boring pvp that leads to the server's death in a matter of days. 

Sounds simple, ye ?

8 hours ago, YeahTehPro said:

Side's confirmed with 4 CPs. The side will be under my leadership and I'll take full responsibility for shot calling which means that there will be no excuses, or any space for error.

We're expecting bigger sides than ours number-wise, but we won't increase our numbers in any case. We'll try and force every other side to stick to a normal amount of numbers and try to keep the server's pvp healthy and fun. That being said, we won't  complain if a side is running with 5 parties. We just hope there won't be a push for over 6 parties, because once you hit this number, the server's gonna be 2-sided and die quickly. 

There is a 2 page word doc that would beg to differ.. 

19 hours ago, YeahTehPro said:

I will stick to the topic, not in the mood of flaming. 

Have to agree with YTP at the moment 100% (even if I hate to), we all should try and keep our sides smaller in numbers, 5 pts max.
More and smaller sides, means more competition, more PvP, more stratetgy needed to win and more overturns during the fights.

Personally, I prefer a fight between 4 sides ( 5 pts each ) than a fight between 2 sides with 10 pts each, just staying opposite to the other and fapping for more than 20-25 mins.

Give life to Sublimity, it worths it, bored of switching servers every 2 weeks or less.

2 minutes ago, YTP said:

yeah remember that siege ? You got demolished and never got to crest the castle even once. 2 hours of straight losing for ur turk-albanian alliance =]

ez aden castle every time.

Brainless

Hello, EXCUSE LIST HERE . 
2009= hidden gm heal storm 2009= a grade vs a grade outgeared 2009= elixirs 2009= i cant do nothing on c6, c4 u lose 2009= lag 2011= no nobl 2011= core offline 2011= thug corrupt epics 2011= cheshire doesnt die 2011= core offline 2012= lucky crits 2012= core offline 2013= teamspeak ddos 2013= abuse bd 2013= augment in 9v9???? 2014= hill advantage 2014= 9v27 lol 2015= shift dont work 2015= forgot to rr router 2015= bad angles 2015= i had no cc party online 2015= nerfed warlords 2015= only 2 sets in my clan 2015= ur entire clan had custom sets 2015= dagger 300 damage 2016= i didnt zerg, my crest was 2big 2016= gutline party 2016= destiny mage party 2016= botted gear 2017= pi mobs lethal 2017= flag issue can't war back

Whats in 2018 ? 

2014 - THIS GAME BORING (PLAYING L2)

2015 - THIS GAME IS NONSKILLED (PLAYING L2)

2016 - I AM LEAVING GUYS FOLLOW ME ON TWICH (PLAYING L2)

2017 - M CS GO KING (PLAYING L2)

2018 - AUTISM (PLAYING L2)

1 hour ago, YTP said:

played 1 server in 2014, sublimity. made the best mage party ever existed, even without working cancel and we shit on every party out there same numbers. You kept begging for a slot in every cp out there and got rejected cuz u're a random, the same way u're gonna be a random on this server.

when i made a mage party, tf had to bring 3 cps to take us down. Never forget.

AUTISM CONFIRMED.

I begged for slot ? to which cp or clan ? hahaha only played with unknownz and my real friends , one time with thug's cp in skadia and one time with CI. Not playing with 300 diffrent team like you.

Your whole life is excuse :) and when u got mad u starting to lies like this , calm babe calm :)

1 hour ago, YTP said:

I've been running SGC since 2011 and it's soon 2019. The only party u ever belonged to only lasted for a year or so. You're a random. Go back to corrupted turk servers fighting java parties and posting fraps with your bps getting crit for 1k =] 

I'he been running UnKnownZ since 2010 and its soon 2019 . Nice brain and nice dreams I want to hear more lies :)

1 hour ago, YTP said:

xaxaxaaxxaxaxaxaxaxa

your cp is dead. last fraps u have is from 2011. maybe 2012 ? XD 

DEAD for 6-7 years LOL. We murdered you. 

braindead. sublimity was 2014 for example and u saying 2011 - 2012 seriously you have autism.My cp didnt dead just not playing l2 for a long time :)  When u say something theres never happened , you have to prove it :)