• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

karimakos11

ShowTime Gaming Legacy

lmao. i didnt even see a decent fight between u and showtime. especially there wasnt a fight which you killed them with half number. u must be blind or must be kidding. i am not even playing with this clan. just getting mad  when i see ur fiction words

Check this video. i hope u wiil understand what is mean '' we killed them with half party...'' and difference between ur video and this.

Hello lads and i didn't want to post in here and start argue but u want to make me...

YTB aren't you the guy that made with 3 different clans ally and u failed with all of em?
Then u was crying to AlexThePro About Numbers and etc and u left server?
thats right so gtfo please with ur lies and stop dreaming that u made us leave lol 

i still have u in my fraps when you can't even reach the nest of QA xD

Yenge.. Bro..Qb never made us leave we had decent fights mostly qb was with lower numbers than us 
Never said that qb wasn't winning.
But i remember that they never took a single aq right?
im right...

Guys stop dreaming that u made us leave...
we never left l2Avellan cuz of you... we left avellan cuz of another Mid Rate server

Anyway no reason to start Trash Talk can u prove ur words on battlefield?

13 minutes ago, YeahTehPro said:

we were 2 parties to begin with and u were 5 parties (2 clans). We allied 1 mage clan and then we had 3 parties + extra people outside. We made 1 of ur clans leave the server after getting raped over and over again and thats why in my 2nd video there is only 1 clan left playing in ur side. We kicked the mage party we recruited to get close to ur 5 parties and u recruited them and then we stomped u again equal numbers. Then I left the server because new armors were coming out and I wasn't planning on farming on such a shit server.

Okay Cowboy Can we stop Drama now And See on the battleField?
i mean no reason to talk about 4years before while u couldn't even enter on the ant nest 

P.S may i ask u smth?
You posted 2 fraps that on the end you have the same 9vs9 with ur ally there was any reason?
Or was ur first 9vs9 that u won?

P.S 2 i hope the best for u and ur family no irony our life comes first pal have fun

8 hours ago, YeahTehPro said:

u can start flaming me. maybe ure gonna motivate me enough to make a side and stomp you on this server too. opal is now getting his hopes up :> 

Who the fuck you think you are ?

You are non factor i saw u how u failed with ur alliance side last time and u went emo quit chill out pal 
Every1 on this forum trolling you cuz every1 knows who the F you are. lol

Empty words w/o skills and Bunch of unskilled fraps... KAPPA. have fun YTP
You dont deserve to flame u... i already lost a lot of time with u

9 hours ago, YeahTehPro said:

u can start flaming me. maybe ure gonna motivate me enough to make a side and stomp you on this server too. opal is now getting his hopes up :> 

I will easy join ur side to assSmack them :-o 

On 11/8/2018 at 6:57 PM, OpalSnow said:

Great to have you around guys. Lovely to see lots of small to medium-sized groups.

We'll do our best to make you guys enjoy your stay.

Imo you should boost them a little so they will catch up easier. Some nobles bishops, lvl and even s grades. I'm pretty sure most of us wouldn't mind

1 hour ago, Montajndju said:

Imo you should boost them a little so they will catch up easier. Some nobles bishops, lvl and even s grades. I'm pretty sure most of us wouldn't mind

We're working on a nice welcome bonus for clans and solo players! Hope to release it soon! :)