• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
COCACOLE

ATB officialy leave the server in terms of going to epics.

Pretty easy server since day 1.

Dominated/outsmarted/outplayed/outgeared/outclassed any side that left after tF parties left. 

Thanks @OpalSnow for good server, hope we will have a good time next sublimity with less problems than here. 

To all enemies, study tF/our frapses a bit, or try joining us to feel how we make it look so easy.

AYx3ue2.jpg

Please learn to play this game narious. Our frapses show a lot of intances where you're playing badly. One instance is where you would use three spells in a 7v16 fight that took place over three minutes.

Source :

5 hours ago, Midori said:

Finally u can focus on real life. After years of playing this shit 24/7 lol

good luck coz will be hard for some ppl :D

Real life? They will keep playing on a different server, they have no idea what social life means.

That's why they are so cancer for the community

people talking about real life on l2 forum haha thats hilarious

I bet you are mad cause we dominated the server so you have to flame our rl status. what the fuck? you have no clue what we are doing and how we are earning money. if you can play l2 properly you can have a lot of time for friends, family, job aswell. you guys were not cometetive, that pvps was sooo motherfucking easy so Opal had to boost your classes and nerf ours. still we were winning.

GET GOOD

4 hours ago, Famouz2017 said:

Even randoms must admit we won that shit. SA and YellowTag had zero chances against us.

DOMINATION 

it was really decent server, next one will be better :)

Ofc because we were not playing mages when they were OP as fck. We could, but most of us dont like playing mages, so we didnt. And this is the only reason u won these fights. Right after we get good balance U loose and leave. -Facts-

3 minutes ago, Famouz2017 said:

people talking about real life on l2 forum haha thats hilarious

I bet you are mad cause we dominated the server so you have to flame our rl status. what the fuck? you have no clue what we are doing and how we are earning money. if you can play l2 properly you can have a lot of time for friends, family, job aswell. you guys were not cometetive, that pvps was sooo motherfucking easy so Opal had to boost your classes and nerf ours. still we were winning.

GET GOOD

1 hour ago, SquallBH said:

Ofc because we were not playing mages when they were OP as fck.

ofc you were, and once you realised theres no way you can compete that way you just kept begging for nerfs

Id2KN6z.jpg

Summary of the server and ATB :

We were dominating the server as tF/ATB since day 1 ,

- Our party had 70+ lvls on first hour of the server while rest of the servers was trying to figure out how to get adena for karmian set lol,  

- Our party had +4 pheonix maces after first 3 hours of the server while rest of the servers was buying a grades 

- Our party had first noblesses together with tf  after 8h of the server 

-We locked down first 4 barakiels so noone could get it , which made Alliance leader treating Opal they would leave the server if they are not going to get free nobless chars from him ( and they got it) 

The funny part of this is how Alliance bishops wasnt even trying to hide with it , they literally stood in giran shouting REC- NOBLESSE , when the only barakiels killed were by tF xD

We could ruin the server and kill it withing this moment and we would be right , because that was clear not fair , but we DIDNT - we cared about the server future and we wanted to play longer as we were waiting for it 3 years.....

-tF managed to get first epicks which made the whole server mad, so they decided to make a temporary alliance together for valakas (ALLIANCE + Favela+ BRS) it was literally 160 vs 70 xDDD

-tf lock down first olympiad and heroes which made the server semi dead , because we didnt have competition no more

After lack of updates from Opal tF decided to quit , but it was mostly too about summer time and people couldnt/didnt want to play

We #ATB stayed on the server , we tried to make this server life again and i think we did , We never had zerged , always 9 max 18 people in prime time vs SA/EA/BRS which had more than that for most of the time , we dominated you more and more , you couldnt stand it  how 9 people could kill you so easily , so you started crying to Opal , which have its effects now....

I am really sad Opal decided to listen to monkeys from SA and not only and make the changes that ruined the server balance(because it wasnt about making balance ) it was about nerfing classes we play ,because you couldnt do nothing against us and you know it 

I exposed SA very hard i think everyone seen the topic so there is no doubts i am right , its just sad 1 clan or few people who thinks they spent more money on the server can decide the server gameplay.

As for the server overall - it was good and bad server  , I had really good time and i dont regret it , Opal had to make choices -which  was questionable , but yeah its a past now . I am looking forward for next Sublimity whenever it comes as i love it and will play it when i can 

I hope next time we will have better competition and next time SA will show up to the server in 1st week not after 1 month 

@OpalSlow thanks for the server and your time see you soon

F8X4k3p.png