• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Mephisto

SHADOW ANGELS EXPOSED - Hypocrites lvl over 9000

7 hours ago, AkaThad said:

Making topic everyday about atb killing server yet ur clan making bots to finish quest item and bug epics 

This is my job.

3 hours ago, MgunKreSia said:

qLHN9Ql.jpg

I dont think it should have been static from first week. We would have killed the server even faster tbh. We would of had numbers like that first anthy at every epic ( because it suited our EU players, which is the majority of our clan). I mean, if we want to be COMPLETELY real, we kind of won the server day 1, when we took 9 noblesse, and the only other large scale side like ourselves pretey much demanded noblese or they would quit ( thats what u get when u have ytp playing / trying to lead you, u lose and then make up bullshit excuses to get what you want, or u threaten to quit). We would have locked down barakiel for the whole first week, take every epic in the first rotation, cuz lets face it, we would have fought the whole server at once if they didnt have noblesse, not even trying to brag, thats just how this game works.. Noblesse is busted if ur fighting people who dont have it. 

So tldr; im happy it wasnt static epics, we would have crushed people. epics needed to rotate, so all timezones had their chance to have their peak numbers. But after we left, Exilium left, tig3rs left, alliance left, it should have been static epics, to force the remaining ppl to make groups / sides and contest what ever pvp there was left on the server. Instead u have people bugging zaken at 6 am, u have 2/4 valakas on the server being killed without ANY pvp... Valakas is like, retail on this server, its really strong, and in case u dont get what im talking about, im talking about the jewel, not the boss - lol at SA who failed TWICE to kill it on high rate, imagine you guys trying to kill it low rate like we did, fuking forget about it.

3 hours ago, MgunKreSia said:

qLHN9Ql.jpg

and what is so funny in this one? 

ofc American clan will lose if you put epics in EU time. 

How could americans win epic and be at work at the same time. 

Everyone agree something needs to be done to see more pvp at epics. This is normal on dead servers.

2 minutes ago, Parowa said:

Everyone agree something needs to be done to see more pvp at epics. This is normal on dead servers.

Tbh, its only a problem cuz the Na guys u have are like 35 year olds xD. Clans like exilium / other br clans were always online for EU time epics. Yeh it didnt suit them.. but they still had like 75-80% of their force online.. Better than having 100% of your force and no one to fight. But hey, thats my opinion. I think SA has made it preety clear a few times they would rather not pvp at epics, and just farm them for pixels.. 

Also, ATB has 9 ppl... at the best of times.. If ur scared to face 9 ppl in EU time, idk what else there is to say. 

If your soo sure u will lose cuz your enemy has 9 ppl at their peak. Then im afraid ur not destined to be decent at this game. 

17 hours ago, Seniser said:

Level of obsession over 9000 LOL.

Then atb says they don't give a fuck about us. xDDDDDDD

PD: it should be moved to flame section.

17 hours ago, RSPrada said:

Mephisto I didn't teach you photoshop for this mengz dafuq. This had to take you at least a week. Listen I have a minor in psychology, if you need to talk I'm here.

14 hours ago, SoulHunter said:

Get a life ffs. if we so bad why do you need to stalk us .

Now i know you lifeless  are good fans but please 

13 hours ago, Nazgull said:

Unbelievable. Whatever, no one will to make anything about that, and all those included on this thing doesn´t care.
I just wonder to myself... if this people needs to make that shit just for a simple game.... i can´t imagine what they used to do in their real life to get any kind of success....

12 hours ago, Asaldur said:

Level of obsession over 9000 LOL.

Then atb says they don't give a fuck about us. xDDDDDDD

4nF1XmzxSoe1ZePNVZYiYg.png

5 hours ago, jacksonmo said:

Also, ATB has 9 ppl... at the best of times.. If ur scared to face 9 ppl in EU time, idk what else there is to say. 

If your soo sure u will lose cuz your enemy has 9 ppl at their peak. Then im afraid ur not destined to be decent at this game. 

Somehow they are abe to bring more than 9 ppl.

What I have noticed they have tendency to lower their own numbers and higher numbers of enemys. 

For example by not counting their dualboxes but at the same time counting opponents including dual boxes

10 hours ago, Parowa said:

how come we won antharas 03:00 CEST aka monkey primetime  9v21.

9 ppl humiliated an ally, idk if u call that obsessing, more like humiliating. 

Obsession is what u call the 30 of u guys focusing on 9 ppl who rape u without raising a sweat. 

all this fucking drama , stalking people on facebook , in the end (rip linkin park) you have nothing else in your life except this game 

you are what people like me call cancer comunity and you're proud of it lol , also you are (famous) WHERE ? outside your house you are like y'all called me : randoms in life .

have a good game