• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Fred

Olympiad resulting ...

So , first of all congratulations for being so well organized to feed 24 heroes. That is amazing by it self.  

Congratulations to Bibby the only guy which deserves that 1000% and can farm a whole team.  

Those 2 weeks will change and kill every single hope of this server getting back to life.  You did your job and you did that fine, but this resulting to a more dead server.

We personally didnt participate to olympiad. Many didnt, not only us.

So these are my thoughts.

Big sides left. Few parties stayed in server with an obvious advantage because of  epics in their inventory and better gear.

When big sides left the server , new teams tried to rise up. For those teams it was already difficult to reach parties who stayed.

Those days , these teams started to participate in events and bring some pvps in servers. 

Olympiad came and we have 24 heroes for ATB. That olympiad kills everything about servers future and you will see what i mean next days. You may not care , you may do but this is the result.

If we ALL wanted a server with competition, Hero Tournament its the only way to claim heroes. 

Why? Because heroes would split in different teams so every team will get a piece of the cake.

Olympiad is a retail system which works pretty well on HIGH populations. Not 200 people. 

I am a retail player who used to participate in olympiads. But with 3k people and 20-30 teams around not 4.

This isnt ofcourse your fault. You did what you have to do. The whole feature is faulty. Olympiad yes...not for this server though.

9 minutes ago, Fred said:

Congratulations to Bibby the only guy which deserves that 1000% and can farm a whole team.  

so i guess pp beating bibby in -multiple- fair fights isnt worth the glow SHAME

19 minutes ago, Fred said:

So , first of all congratulations for being so well organized to feed 24 heroes. That is amazing by it self.  

Those 2 weeks will change and kill every single hope of this server getting back to life.  You did your job and you did that fine, but this resulting to a more dead server.

We personally didnt participate to olympiad. Many didnt, not only us.

So these are my thoughts.

Big sides left. Few parties stayed in server with an obvious advantage because of  epics in their inventory and better gear.

When big sides left the server , new teams tried to rise up. For those teams it was already difficult to reach parties who stayed.

Those days , these teams started to participate in events and bring some pvps in servers. 

Olympiad came and we have 24 heroes for ATB. That olympiad kills everything about servers future and you will see what i mean next days. You may not care , you may do but this is the result.

If we ALL wanted a server with competition, Hero Tournament its the only way to claim heroes. 

Why? Because heroes would split in different teams so every team will get a piece of the cake.

Olympiad is a retail system which works pretty well on HIGH populations. Not 200 people. 

I am a retail player who used to participate in olympiads. But with 3k people and 20-30 teams around not 4.

This isnt ofcourse your fault. You did what you have to do. The whole feature is faulty. Olympiad yes...not for this server though.

Hey so you blame server/olympiad because you didnt patricipate/care, same like other clans? Its like,, Hey Opal delete epic boss because we dont have them, nor we patricpiate to kill them. "

i never told that someone doesnt  deserve the glow. 

I mentioned bibby as one of the strongest oly players in atb.

As for the epics and kamyls post, you should understand what i am talking about. The feature isnt for this server. It is obvious that olympiad cant work fair in this population. Thats my point, not your heroes.

I told that we didnt participate not to excuse ourselfs. It was just an information.

Listen,  i am not trying to degrade your win. I dont have that kind of personality to do so.  I am trying to make you understand what would be the best option for servers health.

The only thing we need is competition, people around and a healthy bugless server. 

Whats the point of getting 30 heroes and walking around on an empty map; 

I personally dont care if my team takes 30 heroes that they are afk next to gatekeeper waiting for the next epic to play.

Congrats again for your organization.

3 minutes ago, Fred said:

i never told that someone doesnt  deserve the glow. 

I mentioned bibby as one of the strongest oly players in atb.

you literally said he is the only one deserving the hero

I said he deserved hero 10000% . This means i am totally sure he does. That doesnt mean others dont deserve that also.

For me hero tournament is the option to go and thats the end of story. This is MY opinion.

Find a strategy that fits you, organize your team to have as much more participation you can and  go.

Heroes will split,  no one feeds , server gets more competition.

What do you expect for the next 2 weeks till hero tournament? Having pvps around? Having people coming to epics to compete; This wont happen , you already know that.

I repeat for the last time, i am not degrading this victory. Server has olympiad and atb worked well for that.

Next weeks will confirm my thoughts.

so you say RNG fest over  2-3 skills should decide 2 week period of hero ?

Please join oly next time everyone who went oly got a hero. It's your fault that you did not get hero nor participated.

We invested a lot of farm into oly farmers while you did not and sit here and cry. Next cycle is HT enjoy.

Ok well whatever all i gota say Bibby gratz for getting 19 heroes in olympiad. We are the newest alliance in the server but we keep competing we dont cry or care about Heroes or anything. We just want to compete in this server and thats it. Even if they do got 19 heroes u can still compete vs them if u know how to play not that hard. If you didnt want them to take all those heroes you could of farmed in olympiad as well. Well its only for 2 weeks so i dont see the problem in that. People might bitch about it but if u dont want them to feed step up and compete. 

1 minute ago, Tidus said:

Ok well whatever all i gota say Bibby gratz for getting 19 heroes in olympiad. We are the newest alliance in the server but we keep competing we dont cry or care about Heroes or anything. We just want to compete in this server and thats it. Even if they do got 19 heroes u can still compete vs them if u know how to play not that hard. If you didnt want them to take all those heroes you could of farmed in olympiad as well. Well its only for 2 weeks so i dont see the problem in that. People might bitch about it but if u dont want them to feed step up and compete. 

Yep

Its not like all of this 21 is worth anything. Boxed SK/EE/Dark or white sumoner/spoil/pp/bd/cat/pw are useless.

13 minutes ago, kamyl said:

Yep

Its not like all of this 21 is worth anything. Boxed SK/EE/Dark or white sumoner/spoil/pp/bd/cat/pw are useless.

and active sh sps sorc necro bp ol wl tk

I didnt cry about your heroes zodac i am congratulating you instead.

My point is olympiad for this server and this servers status.

If server had population it would be a different story.

20 minutes ago, Tidus said:

bibby:D

Just make it 1 week period.

Also, I understand the logic, but where do you draw the line?

If you wanna do HT every period because it's more 'fair' to new players and low population of server, with that logic, why not put epics in gmshop so new players can get them too?

Where do you draw the line in the 'fair' and 'server low population' argument?

I really dont know where to draw the line.

Environment now its for sure not friendly for new comers.

For example, there is a topic from a team "unrealbrothers'' which announces that a new cp coming to the server. 

I already had a chat with their leader ingame. Tell me now if those dudes have any potential in server unless they other teams.

Just now, Orlowski said:

ok there is some point here bla bla bla , but its so trash that people who quit server long time ago  log for HT  take hero and never log back.

Correct.  people keep doing this and usually with not a popular class so they dont have to give many fights.

HT or Oly , Oly or HT something must happen to balance things around and create the environment for older and new players. 

Or unfortunately the server we like to play will eventually go totally dead. The win now for everyone is a server we can enjoy and that means, population , pvps, events, new updates and tasks.

4 hours ago, Realisto said:

If you wanna do HT every period because it's more 'fair' to new players and low population of server, with that logic, why not put epics in gmshop so new players can get them too?

Comment of the fucking century.