• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Asaldur

Balance in olympiads

We all know oly's in Interlude aren't fair for all classes, only few of these are able to compete equally to others.

What I suggest, if it's possible, is to give some extra buffs to classes such as Nukers, Archers, Dark elf tank (My class also has TOD bugged), etc.

You may say this is not part of Interlude evironment and shit, but I believe this is not a reason to try make things better as much as possible and I believe it "may" raise the population the olympiad system has, and may help for the issue about feeding points.

Olympiad is already changed by auguments which u can get on weapons. Stop being lazy, start farming or make Your own olympiad character to play like I did.  You have so many people in clan, maybe try to organise Yourselfs instead of making topics on forum about everything You cannot stand for.

3 hours ago, Ludwik said:

Olympiad is already changed by auguments which u can get on weapons. Stop being lazy, start farming or make Your own olympiad character to play like I did.  You have so many people in clan, maybe try to organise Yourselfs instead of making topics on forum about everything You cannot stand for.

but thats what YOU do fan

4 hours ago, Ludwik said:

Is not about being lazy or not, if for example everybody gets the augment lvl 3 the unbalance will persist, they doesnt give some "unique" boost to the character.

The point of the suggestion is to give to those classes certain buffs to make them more viable against the others that are overpowered in this oly system.

I get it. People dont like getting the smack down in olympiad.

Thats just kind of how it is. We have 2 weeks of HT and 2 weeks of Oly. Its a fair balance.

Olympiad is a clan activity where you organize waves/feeds/farmers etc. You guys have plenty of gear to setup 2 farmers that could kill everyone if they knew how to play.

46 minutes ago, Asaldur said:

Opal is letting olympiads to be like this, sadly

That is what is has always been. You always see the clans send farmers in. If there is a solo player farming he usually gets recruited by a clan lol.

Its a different form of strategy and mind games when it comes to feeding. You can just openly people and hope for the best. There are many tactics involved. 

3 hours ago, Asaldur said:

Opal is letting olympiads to be like this, sadly

L2 is a group game.

Olympiad is no different.

The fact that Sublimity was so solo-friendly in the past is not indicative of how things should be in a 2017 server.

The only thing I hate is that skills are not working properly, I think none of you would love to get crit error when a DA/SK uses TOD lol

Shirts and augmentations balanced things pretty much since the shirts dont boost that much duelists and it does on the rest of the classes

Ive said it like 100 fuking times. All they had to do was make wepons max + 6 or so. Gladis wouldnt be so broken, either would ol/pp/tanks. 

This would open up the possibility for summoners, all tanks , almost all fighters...

I think oly's first round was soo 1 sided was because we actually prioritized it, and the rest of the server just fuking cried cuz they wanted free random heros from Ht. We had a stacked af duelist who knew what he was doing, and he raped everyone, fact. This might have had something to do with max + 6 armours too, which is a nice change to + 8 if u ask me.. means gladis are soo potent. Like, I like the concept of Ht, but the duration / RNG aspect of it is dog shit. If Ht was a 2 week period somehow, it would be the best possible method for heros. But that would involve ALOT more input from gms, and god knows what kind of rules. I mean.. go look at the fucking world cup, do they have knock outs first game? No.. they have pool rounds for weeks, then quarters, then semis then finals. And thats like, top tier competition. Here yall are playing a 15 year old game, demanding top teir knock out phasing. Like your fuking christiano ronaldo. 

Get real.

7 hours ago, jacksonmo said:

Ive said it like 100 fuking times. All they had to do was make wepons max + 6 or so. Gladis wouldnt be so broken, either would ol/pp/tanks. 

This would open up the possibility for summoners, all tanks , almost all fighters...

I think oly's first round was soo 1 sided was because we actually prioritized it, and the rest of the server just fuking cried cuz they wanted free random heros from Ht. We had a stacked af duelist who knew what he was doing, and he raped everyone, fact. This might have had something to do with max + 6 armours too, which is a nice change to + 8 if u ask me.. means gladis are soo potent. Like, I like the concept of Ht, but the duration / RNG aspect of it is dog shit. If Ht was a 2 week period somehow, it would be the best possible method for heros. But that would involve ALOT more input from gms, and god knows what kind of rules. I mean.. go look at the fucking world cup, do they have knock outs first game? No.. they have pool rounds for weeks, then quarters, then semis then finals. And thats like, top tier competition. Here yall are playing a 15 year old game, demanding top teir knock out phasing. Like your fuking christiano ronaldo. 

Get real.

I agree about gear restriction to +6, I even suggested it before the server opened and people jumped on me saying "what kind of bs is that?"

16 hours ago, Seniser said:

I agree about gear restriction to +6, I even suggested it before the server opened and people jumped on me saying "what kind of bs is that?"

Well. Im all for rewarding people for prioritising different things. Like, how hard is it to show up for Ht with + 3 gear.. A guy who doesnt even play this server can do that, and then never log until the next Ht. Which is EXACTLY what happened on old sub. ALL the time.

The problem was a few classes were hitting pretty fuking hard. I remember practicing with p4thetic before oly started, and I was blown away at how hard gladis were hitting. There was no way for a PP / OL to tank the damage they could put out ( a good gladi will probably still beat all OL's and PP's, even with this + 8 armour buff). Even if u didnt even mana burn, and just battle healed, with G sheild, no zerk, Heavy armour on. U still died. Never seen anything like it. Plus macros were kind of shit, so u couldnt switch to a dc set to heal faster in between big hitting skills like Busters and TSS. Like, Somik is a god in oly/ Ht, and even he couldnt find a way to tank the damage. So he waited for HT, and did what he does best xD.

But go check every craft server both past and present. Theres more than 10 classes that are viable in open oly, and its because u rarely see more than + 6-8 wepons. Cuz u need to craft them, not buy them from the GM shop for 100k adena.. (I think the price of items in GM shops should have scaled with the wealth of the server... I mean.. Its soo easy to OE normal S grade items.. And abuse OLY on the OP's. 

I gave tons of suggestions to let olympiads be more friendly to everyone instead of being just a feed fest for people waiting for a number for 2 hours everyday, but nothing was taken in consideration.

PD: I'm not against feed btw, I only want it to be not that easy to feed lol.