• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Realisto

Mad respect to Opal

I might not be playing much anymore, but I have to give props to Opal and the staff for keeping this alive and rolling out huge updates despite the very low population. And it seems to be actually growing.

It needs to be said though, that if these updates had rolled out earlier this would have been the server of the year.

Even people who never played the server or any Sublimity server for that matter, are impressed when I tell them what's going on here.

Good job, you actually did it.

I have to give props to Opal and the Staff for doing their work despite all the toxic players.

The server is alive with many good features, the staff is doing what they can, the only problem the server had was its players. The people who want to play are still there.

People recalling, abusing bugs, giving trouble to the Staff made them waste time when they could be taking care of the more important things.

just saying

The server is getting better progressively, the only thing that also needs to be fixed is the attitude (Cancer) of a part of this community.

But I guess that's the most difficult issue to deal with.