• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
amino

Few suggestions

How about my ideas? 

- Add new shield instead of Naphilim/Dusk
- Decrease price of normal enchant weapon/armor - normal weapon S grade with SA cost 392k... 4 EWS = 300k
- Decrease price of all SS and BSS (sometimes i spend over 50% of my income for consumables)
- Put bosses at corner rooms Orbis lvl 1 that drop random weapon S grade, BEWS, BEAS, BoG, increased amount of phx mats, AA  (maybe chance to drop random phx recipe) - tank class needed to kill it
- Put bosses at corner rooms Orbis lvl 2 that has chance to drop random phx weapon, Divine armor/weapon, BoG, increased amount of phx mats, AA  (maybe chance to drop random phx recipe), increased AP to shirts - tank class needed to kill it
- Star raid at chaotic zone with static spawn - tank class needed to kill it
- Add pieces of augumentation scroll to lvl 2 corner bosses and star bosses (few pieces needed to craft augumentation scroll)
- Remove Raid Tokens
- Leave all Raids farmable - instead of RT add phx recipes or other value item
- Remove armor recipes as a reward of orbis quest - Instead of it put phoenix weapon as a reward  (ofc more than 60 essences to farm)
- Add more p def to phoenix and soul phoenix armors, not much but there have to be some difference between these armors*
- Add phoenix jewelery that gives a bit more m def than tateosian*
       *we need to increase p def and m def bcs there are 2 many offensive bonuses
- Spawn Randolf other side of wall #freerandolf
- Add spoil to Orbis! (Make spoil working only at parties to avoid sneeky dorfs)
- Increase enchant rate up to +6 on weapons

All these changes will focus more players at one location. Easier farm to new players. Make tanks and spoil playable. More pvp at bosses. More p def and m def will extend pvp a bit (for now 1 sps can drop few players with 10k m atk and insane m crit rate, same with archer if he crit well)

2 hours ago, Famouz2017 said:

its fucking normal

Knew you would said that, after all your entire clan is abousing this class, would be a shame if every single one of you had to make other subs if it got nerfed to normal. If it was not OP u would have some other classes other than just SPS in your clan as DD.

3 hours ago, Famouz2017 said:

its fucking normal with valakas, this epic spawns every 2 weeks. first time l2?

its not normal that 1 player can kill an other (with full resists ) while 2 BP's heal , at 2229 casting and 9800 Matack the crit it's just insane . i kill people before they can even target and same happens to me , like i said who hits first wins.

Flame:

dont come here and tell me how l2 works boy i play this game for a long time now and i know that in this server theres no skill involved .

and if they nerf sps all of you will leave if he does not no1 will start to play here .

End

look at the chat of new people joining , they all complain about the unbalance 

3 hours ago, SquallBH said:

Knew you would said that, after all your entire clan is abousing this class, would be a shame if every single one of you had to make other subs if it got nerfed to normal. If it was not OP u would have some other classes other than just SPS in your clan as DD.

i would suggest you to try playing sps then, but that would make your side even more handicapped

Archer is almost one shotting sps, you guys just cant figure out how to play. Valakas is not an excuse to lose fights like 7v16+ with warlord by your side or 9vs20+. As I heard sport teams watch replays of their matches to find out the mistakes.  Fraps inc in few hours, be patient. 

12 hours ago, QQtas said:

i would suggest you to try playing sps then, but that would make your side even more handicapped

yrs lets make this mage server only, good suggestion.

On 7/27/2017 at 1:25 AM, altctrldelete said:

no u are fucking downie, u compare 900 range char to 1000 range + char, u compare char that can get boost from 2 jewels to char that can get boost from 1 jewel. fucking downie USA

/feelsbadman