Welcome to L2Sublimity

Welcome to the L2Sublimity forum. Register now to gain access to all of our unique features. Once registered and logged in, the accounts you will create will be linked to your forum account - allowing you to manage your game accounts easily. Next to that - you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
PrincessHush

Same old L2, Same old excuse

People always spammin them forums for weeks before open, saying they'll be better this time

happened  again. yall talked. wa walked.

toyFactory #1 til we're done, don't show up if you're not ready for the competition, tired of these half ass clans of 150+ randoms showing up that can't even organize 1 epic

call me when you got real competition for me

4 hours ago, PrincessHush said:

Highrate/Lowrate Kings til we're done

what a joke

u probably got kicked your asses on every LR thats why u play since 10 years the same shit HR server with the same shit old chronicle

man iam so goooooood i play archer on Interlude and can rightclick my main assist iam a HR king now

Wtf u are taking Hush, get real already. U guys are winning cuz u got bad enemy's. Ur members are totally bad mid rate kings that never touched any proper l2 server to feel the real game. Maybe only Thug group is good  from all u got. Stop acting like u are so great. U bott 24/7 and show only on epics; so funny. We can't even find u in orbis cuz ur guys farming solo area Untaged. Atleast ATB guys was showing on random bosses so we had some pvp but now even they stoped. Just to remind u when we had our maybe 3 most organized groups at once @Baium u got raped and don't  come with u had 1 party and 2 boxes again please. We raped u while SA FLAVELA were backstabbing us(I'm sure If u was in our position u would say we holding dicks,no?)  you was just lucky we was with 0mp after destroying all of u and had to soe, and right after baium spawned. Ye u win server cuz ur guys did tryed so hard at begin I still can't believe u bringed 4 groups at valakas at fuckkng 12PM work day. 

57 minutes ago, altctrldelete said:

yes sa favela backstabed u, yes yes

Ye they do. We had 2 groups from favela in our right while we was figting u. But ok let's forget about them, didn't we raped u same numbers? Keep lying to ur self if it's make u feel better. You got baium cuz u was lucky to port when SA FLAvela was dead and we had to soe cuz we was with no mana and we saw u porting.

p.s talkin about mana, did we gonna have mass recharge working ever or they still working on it? :D

4 minutes ago, altctrldelete said:

Watch fraps if u have

I don't need to watch anything since I was there with both my char and camera cut the shit  already please. 

2 hours ago, DragonHuntersNaia said:

+1. Any top rus lowrate server or Dex, guarantee their CP wouldn't last a week in the first rush.

here are your russians :) 

what ever russians has passed through this interlude community.

and by zergs,i mean zergs.

we stomped them anyway 

54 minutes ago, DragonHuntersNaia said:

I see no zerg, I see max 80 players? Lmfao. Zergs? Hahahaha, These interlude servers have fuck all for population at epics. Like I said, Play dex or any real populated server with players that have brains on all sides then talk about winning. All you've done in your career is play interlude servers that are bugged to hell and you get used for $$$$ by owner. You're like a dog, but a dog I would actually respect more than you. You're inhuman.

this video is 6 am epic.

that server was zergy,like it was on official aden siege wtih navigatos

i just see a text and i reposting randomly,like im doing on ytp. lol 

you re actually talking to a wall right now. 

SICK

You are putting so much effort in spamming these forums with provocative posts and yet nobody reads them let alone respond to them. How about you stfu already and fuck off somewhere else.

54 minutes ago, Destiny said:

"top russian cp's"   we 9 v 18 them. dont matter what rates it is its still l2. and l2 is easy as fuck

right? it can be white bread, brown bread, pink bread, it's still bread.