Welcome to L2Sublimity

Welcome to the L2Sublimity forum. Register now to gain access to all of our unique features. Once registered and logged in, the accounts you will create will be linked to your forum account - allowing you to manage your game accounts easily. Next to that - you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
ThunderStorm

HERO TOURNAMENT

116 posts in this topic

NOTHING WORK FINE AT OLYMPIAD , FULL OF BUGS

WE ARE ALL SEND PROOFS FROM THE FIRST PAGE YOU CAN CHECK

ADMINS ON FORUM COMMENTING EVERY RANDOM QUESTIN ALSO (admin where is class manager smth like this)

SERVER HAVE 7 ADMIN BUT  NONE OF THEM SAY SOMETHING ABOUT THOOSE BUGS EVEN WE TAG THEIR NAMES

LOOK AT THIS :

DONT FORGET OLYMPIAD 4 HOUR AT WEEKENDS :D

@OpalSnow  , @Burst , @Rei

i hope you guys check all proofs from the first page,or nvm keep ignoring us

Ok guys i got it now,next server i make clan and invite you all randomly

After make 5 party++ in my clan i did same thing what thoose clans doing right now.

+Admin make it this one like this because i want

-ohh what you saying NO?

+OK OK we are leaving your server bye bye

-no man please stay,wait next update i make it whatever you want it.

UuKfwjy.png

Still TF feeding for 2hours, still phoenix shits on oly, still skills dont work, and still GMs dont give a fuck and ignore what we say. GJ. 

11 minutes ago, Huzz said:

Still TF feeding for 2hours, still phoenix shits on oly, still skills dont work, and still GMs dont give a fuck and ignore what we say. GJ. 

It was COMPETETIVE matches are you blind or what look at this @Huzz >>------>

ePlpHv3.jpg9g1571b.jpg9niwyEk.jpg

ONLY THOOSE RANDOM PEOPLES DOESNT WANT HEROTOURNAMENT

BECAUSE THEY KNOW,CANT TO SHIT OVER THERE,DONT HAVE ANY CHANCE TO WIN

SAME GEAR,NO FEED ALLOWED,CLASS VS CLASS GAMES 

#HEROTOURNAMENT2017 COMING OR L2SUBLIMITY GOING DOWN LIKE A TITANIC AFTER THIS BULLSHITS

thise retards think its not allowed to feed in interlude oly :P hahahha its like they never played the game before =)

6 minutes ago, ThunderStorm said:

It was COMPETETIVE matches are you blind or what look at this @Huzz >>------>

ePlpHv3.jpg9g1571b.jpg9niwyEk.jpg

ONLY THOOSE RANDOM PEOPLES DOESNT WANT HEROTOURNAMENT

BECAUSE THEY KNOW,CANT TO SHIT OVER THERE,DONT HAVE ANY CHANCE TO WIN

SAME GEAR,NO FEED ALLOWED,CLASS VS CLASS GAMES 

#HEROTOURNAMENT2017 COMING OR L2SUBLIMITY GOING DOWN LIKE A TITANIC AFTER THIS BULLSHITS

When Opal say, feed will not allowed...  Thatz why all tf member cry at forums

2 minutes ago, DragonHuntersNaia said:

Feels bad to look at all these retarded fucks thinking they're the shit on a horribly non stop bugged interlude server and basically paid for Opals next vacation in a month when this shithole closes. How the fuck do you still fail at making an interlude server after this many years Opal? You're retarded. Glad I didn't spend a cent and i'm still rocking on retail with top CP and my char is worth more than an entire interlude CP in TF here. Get good fucking plebs.

Shame L2 Retail is dog shit and most factor clans stopped played after Ertheia. Not to draw your point away from this fiasco, but yeah.

These idiots even cant play without programming / wallhack / auto assist / auto pots / bot and other illegal stuffs. Of course they cant take one hero without feed. So feed is only one way to make hero for them. Fucking forum fighters. FACEPALM

Just now, DragonHuntersNaia said:

I'm sitting here right now sipping rum and having a Corona after just selling Antharas Sword level 2 (I know you retards have no idea what that is) for thousands on retail just having a good laugh logging in to this forum after hearing from friends how retarded this is hahahahahahahahahahaha. Holy fuck, How do you fail at making a decent interlude server? 

It's funny anyone that mentions retail gets berated by these interlude plebs that are #interlude4life and all they do is bitch anyways... Get a life and make some money 

Im selling my Necromancer at l2 classic EU ( Skelt ) 250 Euro. Level 75

3 minutes ago, DragonHuntersNaia said:

Like... How much of a fucking loser are you if you brag about KNOWING INTERLUDE. in 20 fucking 17. How many years has interlude been out? 7~8. Sorry to break it to you nerds but Opal used you and does this every year to go on a vacation. I think my CP makes maybe half of what he made so far in a month of farming on retail and RMT to other CP's. Like you're absolute trash if you brag about winning vs unorganized cp's on INTERLUDE. YOU BEEN PLAYING TOGETHER FOR YEARS ON INTERLUDE SO ITS NO WONDER YOU BEAT THESE FUCKING BRS LMFAO.

You're still here posting about a server thats so "dog shit" (not saying its not) and claiming how good retail is and all this money you make on RMT via Naia and Zaken.

First off you're playing a dead game to begin with. L2 has declined in population constantly over the years. Lets not even talk about the era of zRanger and how that ruined the later chronicles of the game private servers or not.

Secondly, Naia and Zaken. No one cares for those servers. Its always been about Chronos since the merge for top competitors and then Magmeld before that shit was merged again. Get off your high horse no one cares. You're posting about a chronicle that no one wants to play on an Interlude forum. Re-evaluate your decisions.

Third. People will always continue to play Interlude over and over again because its one of the easiest chronicles not to mention shit ends real quick as everyone knows. If people had real time to commit to this game I would agree with you and tell them to go play on another server/chronicle. If they aren't that is their own fault. When you come to an Interlude forum and attack people for playing a chronicle they like you're just that guy no one likes.

This Dragon guy before the server

"IM GONNA GET ALL EPICS ALL HEROES TF IS NOTHING"

and guess what tf get all the epics and controlling oly, yall all talk everyone blows dick

Dont play classic, I'm on Naia and Zaken till Zaken gets merged. Have 105 on Naia, offer?

if you dont play classic, why you speaking about official ? Here is not right place for feed ur ego. Classic is most hard l2 server. Im pretty sure % 95 of u guys even cant see 40 lvl there

1 minute ago, DragonHuntersNaia said:

Dont play classic, I'm on Naia and Zaken till Zaken gets merged. Have 105 on Naia, offer?

And Im sorry for you but after interlude, lineage 2 is changed so much. So, for me its different game. You are not playing l2. You are playing a different mmorpg name is called l2. 

It changed so much that it's impossible for people with smaller brains to adapt which is why they stick to shitlude. S H I T T E R L U D E. Most basic game since C2 LOL. You don't even have elements lmfao.

Noone want to play ur shitty clients mate. You can continue to play there with 300 online :D 

1 minute ago, DragonHuntersNaia said:

LOL WHAT? HAHAHAHA. Chronos is dead first of all, Why do you think Zaken is merging in September to Chronos? Naia is fine. 

Nobody is attacking anyone these are just facts, If it ends quick than why do you waste time and send Opal $ on Paypal? Money could be invested elsewhere and more of a return.

The Chronos information was based on the last time I looked. My apologies if I am wrong or its outdated. When I last played during Lindivor that was the case.

I played on Opal's servers before and had a blast. The original C5 Exile, merge to interlude, and Nova. I don't mind donating to a cause to hopefully improve it overall. This one was by far the least successful so far I think we can all agree on that. I don't have the time to play on things like official anymore. If people have disposable income thats up to them. I can tell you after this one I wouldn't donate to another one but sometimes it takes experiences like this to learn. 

Whats sad is seeing all the people crying and recalling donations because they are too poor to afford it. Those are the people that need to go outside and get a life. Get a real job and stop playing this game all day, everyday.

L2Sublimity online? I thought it was dead? Weren't you one of the ones complaining about bots and bad olympiad? How dead it was? Oh wait it's a great server oh yeah. You got the most unbalanced oly known to fucking man.

its better than playing a server with 300 online. Every high client servers have max 300 active player. Only Classic ru ( gran kain ) over 6k on. 

1 hour ago, DragonHuntersNaia said:

Gonna stop posting, i'm upsetting the herd and obviously Opal and his fucking lackys don't believe in free speach and i'll get banned but thats alright. I got a business and I don't even work at all in real life just play retail, i'm glad I didn't log even one second into this server seeing how horrible it is. I thought maybe interlude would be a fun break for my CP and maybe we could farm a bit and sell but theres nothing to be sold here. The only thing being sold is donations and not to mention nobody pays for boss jewels on interlude anymore unless you're a moron.

Idk who is this guy, but he make all tf dogs mad.

Nobody can stay front of him more than 10 minute even on forum lol

Can you imagine bring his clan ingame ,against your random recruit clan from l2candy x5000 java br server (backstab 238 ,hydro 397 damage)

Maybe drop you all in 10 second or less?  

For sure against your shitty setups 7x GS 2x BP ,going all pvp's with npc buffs,didnt take any single resist while your enemy clan playing full MM party

When getting 7k magic damage,make topic on forum about nerf mages LOL

But look like kind a smart guy because didnt waste his any second to here for play.

nice to meet you @DragonHuntersNaia