• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
crT

GIRAN FIASCO

Dear Staff,

We are dissapointed just to start with that. I am writing in a responce to Giran Castle Siege fiasco. Our clan signed up at the siege manager. Early today I was approached by the staff members claiming the need of manual signups for sieges. I ask you why. Why you had to do anything about the sieges.

First hour was great, we came, we saw, we Conquered .

Yes, with 5 nearly set up partys we did it. We even dropped you Brs and Tigers, all of you.

Tf politely asked to help, I did not respond to them, they even summoned to places, I did not care. We dropped Tf aswell.

Now my question is, why then when we overcome all of this you disable spawn of flags and prevent the ingravement even two times and let the most unworthy clan get the Castle.

Regards,

crT

With this approach there wont be players to siege any castles. Also thank you outside for reposting. Pictures did not work for me for some reason. Have other screenshots if some side decides to lie.  

PS: Staff should respect and value the time of players, I myself and many took a day off for this.

It's kind of an atrocious thing to have fucked up, especially considering it's never been like this on previous sublimity's. I'm sure I'm not the only one, but I only give a shit about sieges. first time I actually logged in and played. Pretty sure there's more people out there in my boat.

Personally I dont care about the castle, the PvP was great till the 1st hour passed, the numbers were probably equal from all sides.

What I do care, and also don't understand, is why these kind of bugs has to happen, I mean, this is not the first sublimity server Opal has hosted and simply doesn't make sense.

Everytime anything "major" happens in this server.. There is a bug.

Honestly its hard to keep motivated and waste time for this.

Register with GMs, clans getting registered for 2 sieges at the same time. How can we expect to not have BUGs? 

Its getting ridiculous, and not a single GM presence in the 1st siege of the server.

P.S. respect for favela, even without flags and low numbers they appeared and tryed!

It's bugged Castle Sieges messed up the great experience you guys could've had. Signing up clans for two sieges that run consecutively does not work and bugs things out. It should've never happened. We will reschedule the sieges next weekend and add the proper reward for it. We'll announce on the forum what it will be.

I deeply apologize to everyone that was negatively affected by this.

Expect a big reward for the rescheduled siege. So get your forces ready.