• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
THUG

Server dominated.

LOL. if u believein what you write after what you guys did yesterday at antharas then you're dumb as shit.

remember what i told you faggots. 2012 deja vu. you lose when it matters. 

Guess who got the best epic of the server. 

dhz

alliance

1 server clans giving you nightmares every fucking time. go suck opal's dick for more free gear. mephisto needs to spend more time in private channel with opal to beg for shit. 

NOTHING WORKS.

2 minutes ago, YeahThePro said:

LOL. if u believein what you write after what you guys did yesterday at antharas then you're dumb as shit.

dhz

alliance

1 server clans giving you nightmares every fucking time. go suck opal's dick for more free gear. mephisto needs to spend more time in private channel with opal to beg for shit. 

NOTHING WORKS.

oh ytp i was thinking you left server.. nice to see you still play. 

3 minutes ago, YeahThePro said:

dhz

alliance

NOTHING WORKS.

Who has the jewel ? Alliance or FavelaGang ? 

38 minutes ago, THUG said:

You know you dominated hard when you made two clans with more numbers than you ally against you. 80 vs 145.

True story brah it was 97 vs 129 i remind you antharas..

1 minute ago, YeahThePro said:

not gonna read anything. you are all living in denial and are REALLY mad about losing valakas.

ICEBERG 2017

whos living in denial you pedophile? 

There's no TOYFACTORY on this server. toyquantiumtigerfactory trying to prove they're good in 2017 lawl.  if you dont break your side then stop crying about the ally that they made.

you should drop your numbers so they do the same,im pretty sure brs got more but that doesnt change the fact that you have already too many cps in tf.

recruiting the best eu party's to win against brasilians or 1 pt of ytp with bunch of randoms in same clan. This sublimity failed so fast,as i said before the opening.

hopefully hush is trying to lead tf but i dont feel like someone listen to him .

tbh this server was what i expected even tho people said this server isnt what they expected for me is the opposite,a dead server in 15 days no group action at all and i also blame the admins on that,you gotta expect with the community this server has right now no groups will go out at low rate and fight for spots or even 4 fun,so there is no high rate party area people got bored 1 week into server,lot of bugs lot of mistakes you guys couldnt even block l2tower amazing why u think everybody at 4-5 days in server was full geared up and in 10 days most of the server had very high enchants,u come 12 days later u throw ur "anti-bot" that didnt even work correct lot of people got ban for nothing and u have to disable it 2 hours later after you added it,server is killed by both community and opal as well,i knew most of tf guys have some issues and they just wanna win 20/20 doesnt matter if the enemys are that weak that even if br's or this broken alliance clan had double their numbers they would still lose,so they just doesnt care and regrouped every party they literally could even some guys that quit gaming the past 2 years,i see lot of cp's/people playing lot of hours farming and doing more stuff before server opens they was saying we cant make a side cuz we have no time and bla bla bla,1 week later they have 2.5pt's active at a side farming/playing every single day,regrouping few of the best eu partys at this community to go against bart and a broken side called alliance is lame af,i would understand it if it was a better organized side against you but this makes you guys look so desperate to win while other people look the past 1year+ that they won already so much that they stop taking this game seriously,anyway as i said this is what i expected 15 days in server gets boring as fck with tons of bugs/mistakes due to not enough time developing the server and not enough time checking beta,at july hopefully if it stays on this will be empty,and i really kinda feel bad for the people that donated that amount of money to get some gear in a server that is dead even tho lot of people dont care about money you still gotta feel bad for them since they dont feel bad for themselfs.

18 minutes ago, Zobination said:

There's no TOYFACTORY on this server. toyquantiumtigerfactory trying to prove they're good in 2017 lawl.  if you dont break your side then stop crying about the ally that they made.

you should drop your numbers so they do the same,im pretty sure brs got more but that doesnt change the fact that you have already too many cps in tf.

recruiting the best eu party's to win against brasilians or 1 pt of ytp with bunch of randoms in same clan. This sublimity failed so fast,as i said before the opening.

hopefully hush is trying to lead tf but i dont feel like someone listen to him .

idk what youre on about but this clan has always been like this apart from one tig3r party and one icarus party.

bart didnt have enough active members apart from prime time BR and cried "zerg" when he tried to contest mass pvp with 2 parties. Meanwhile alliance shows up consistently with at least same numbers if not a couple parties extra.

9/10 epics fights weve lost so far wev'e been outnumbered by at least 2 parties and the minute we go to one antharas with like 1 extra cp people think next logical step is a 150 people force vs a 90 people force. In hall of flames corridors this kills the fun pretty quickly tbh but oh well, I'm really amused by how butthurt someone can be to talk shit after winning while outnumbering 2:1, that's all.

1 minute ago, NIGGERJEWKKK said:

holy fucking shit this anich guy iz insaneeeeeeeeeeeee

im not writing so often for the last year so im just saying what i want in a post,idc if some people doesnt wanna read

5 minutes ago, AnichCrew said:

tbh this server was what i expected even tho people said this server isnt what they expected for me is the opposite,a dead server in 15 days no group action at all and i also blame the admins on that,you gotta expect with the community this server has right now no groups will go out at low rate and fight for spots or even 4 fun,so there is no high rate party area people got bored 1 week into server,lot of bugs lot of mistakes you guys couldnt even block l2tower amazing why u think everybody at 4-5 days in server was full geared up and in 10 days most of the server had very high enchants,u come 12 days later u throw ur "anti-bot" that didnt even work correct lot of people got ban for nothing and u have to disable it 2 hours later after you added it,server is killed by both community and opal as well,i knew most of tf guys have some issues and they just wanna win 20/20 doesnt matter if the enemys are that weak that even if br's or this broken alliance clan had double their numbers they would still lose,so they just doesnt care and regrouped every party they literally could even some guys that quit gaming the past 2 years,i see lot of cp's/people playing lot of hours farming and doing more stuff before server opens they was saying we cant make a side cuz we have no time and bla bla bla,1 week later they have 2.5pt's active at a side farming/playing every single day,regrouping few of the best eu partys at this community to go against bart and a broken side called alliance is lame af,i would understand it if it was a better organized side against you but this makes you guys look so desperate to win while other people look the past 1year+ that they won already so much that they stop taking this game seriously,anyway as i said this is what i expected 15 days in server gets boring as fck with tons of bugs/mistakes due to not enough time developing the server and not enough time checking beta,at july hopefully if it stays on this will be empty,and i really kinda feel bad for the people that donated that amount of money to get some gear in a server that is dead even tho lot of people dont care about money you still gotta feel bad for them since they dont feel bad for themselfs.

dude

full stops?

paragraphs?

line breaks?

2 minutes ago, Quez said:

idk what youre on about but this clan has always been like this apart from one tig3r party and one icarus party.

bart didnt have enough active members apart from prime time BR and cried "zerg" when he tried to contest mass pvp with 2 parties. Meanwhile alliance shows up consistently with at least same numbers if not a couple parties extra.

9/10 epics fights weve lost so far wev'e been outnumbered by at least 2 parties and the minute we go to one antharas with like 1 extra cp people think next logical step is a 150 people force vs a 90 people force. In hall of flames corridors this kills the fun pretty quickly tbh but oh well, I'm really amused by how butthurt someone can be to talk shit after winning while outnumbering 2:1, that's all.

80% of this clan playing together the past 1 year,10-15 people max playing together more than a year,every guy in this clan changed 10 clans

6 minutes ago, Erdi said:

I don't blame them for working together, TF should never have reached 10 parties while running their mouth.
Now pvp has turned to shit (if it wasn't already, which I think it was), that valakas pvp was horrible. 

5 of the 10 parties inside tf should had never been inside, 4 of these could had made their own side

4 minutes ago, Erdi said:

I don't blame them for working together, TF should never have reached 10 parties while running their mouth.
Now pvp has turned to shit (if it wasn't already, which I think it was), that valakas pvp was horrible. 

Agreed tbh.

But it's like 1 epic and tf had 1 extra full party of active people. And alliance/exilium had close to twice tf's numbers for valakas.

It's not the end of the world for either side I think but reaching 150v70 just out of spite for a 100v90 is pretty laughable. 

2 minutes ago, Quez said:

Agreed tbh.

But it's like 1 epic and tf had 1 extra full party of active people. And alliance/exilium had close to twice tf's numbers for valakas.

It's not the end of the world for either side I think but reaching 150v70 just out of spite for a 100v90 is pretty laughable. 

you dont really get the whole point,the only way u guys could lose to  these sides is  if they had double ur numbers,70/150 u guys having 1 extra cp against them is even more miserable than them having 150 while u guys have 70