Welcome to L2Sublimity

Welcome to the L2Sublimity forum. Register now to gain access to all of our unique features. Once registered and logged in, the accounts you will create will be linked to your forum account - allowing you to manage your game accounts easily. Next to that - you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Last week
  2. Earlier
  3. How to dominate a server

server with 50 people ok
  4. 9x9 vs SpecialForce on megapvp.

5. Honey, I'm home.

Yes, i'm back, this is our house.
  6. How to dominate a server

Title should be changed: How to NOT dominate a server.. Sad you didnt lead on the old (first l2gold)..
  7. How to dominate a server

haha feeling sad for this guy. His garbage turk cc party in sublimity winning against him in video :))
  8. hai

exactly and there is nothing worth to play thats why im asking why didnt he make a server like this who is worth to play LOL ?
  9. Nope, boxes not gonna last long on ur back on siege , it's more like 15% that get stuck at some point. The other enemies both had 220+/250+ ppl inside cc, we didn't win bcs of numbers
  10. hai

BECAUSE IT'S 2019 LOL
  11. Lol thats bad.. 30% of them are dualboxes or more.
  12. I AM FREE ! AFTER 2 YEARS IM FINALLY FREE AGAIN <3

i was banned from snitches :D
  13. hai

Opal why dont you make a server like 1st l2Forever 2010 sets from bosses only mos farming and all other thing you know since u have been playing it.? it wass aloot of fun playing there back then unique farm system alot of pvps solo/clans.
  14. Olympiad

s
  15. What happened to all the good leaders?

24 parties - 180 members not bad
  16. Holy cow that siege was looking so fcking borring! I am glad i didnt waste any more time then create accs and buy scripts of russian people ^^
  17. Next Valhalla age, any decent EU pt going or interlude EU community dead dead Will be huge server
  18. I thought you was free from military duty when I read the title, lmao
  19. PROPS TO THE ADMIN WHO GOT ME FREE AND HANDLE ME THE KEYS TO FREEDOM !
  1. Load more activity